Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
I absolutely love Z31s and miss mine a great deal. But it was just such an abusive relationship. Rust, convincing your younger siblings to root around in the engine bay because HEY TECHNICALLY IT FITS, and parts were never cheap.

That said, T-tops, turbo and recaros almost made up for all of that. I hope you enjoy your Stockholm syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

cursedshitbox posted:

Funny you mention that. every Z of that vintage I drove/rode in, the passenger door did that exact same loving thing.

Ugh gently caress that door. I didn't have a sheila telling me the door was open, but I just ended up stuffing a grip of paper towels between the door and the switch. Just made any passengers go dukes of hazzard through the T-tops.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Those loving pants dude.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

rscott posted:

I too almost bought a turbo z car but I did like twss said and put two fingers clean through the floor boards straight into the carpet. poo poo was like paper mache

I bought a Toyota pickup where I could stuff my arm up the rocker panel and touch the rear seats.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Military money = motorcycle.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

BrokenKnucklez posted:

loving Omni's are a blast. I never did experience the GLH models, but my buddy had one in high school and it was an absolute blast to hoon around in.

I test drove one a few years ago and it blew the turbo on the test drive. It was a pretty awesome 15 minutes.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

HEY VAPER posted:

You just described literally every single human being who has ever sold a used car and you're expecting us to get outraged? It's up to the buyer to evaluate what they're buying.

I think we should give the dude who has actually gone out of his way more than once to assist sperg in this endeavor a little slack to bitch about him.

Edit: for the first year I had my shiro I was still living with my parents. True Story about it being the perfect time to own a rolling money pit. However I was not a full blown adult fresh out of the Navy at the time.

Quite A Tool fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jan 27, 2015

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Bajaha posted:

We're just saying, why does sperg have to be the idiot who takes the complete hit for his stupidity.

Because he'll never learn otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Ahahahhaha holy poo poo that video.

• Locked thread