Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
Bill Clinton Re-Election derail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
Ze most 90's

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
remember when hotlinking was still a word

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

I always wondered if game developers intentionally made some objectives so obscure that you'd need to buy a strategy guide to get them.
Cases in point, that fuckin' tornado from Castlevania II, or, similarly, the waterfall door from Earthbound.

I know I never would have 100%'d Ocarina of Time without this ancient tome:

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
Y'know, as long as we're all going full nostalgia 'cause of the world dissolving around us like sugar in hot coffee, I want to mention a very formative album for me, and, I hope, some other people that will get a kick out of hearing it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGWfy5kbAyA

Which I first heard in this room:

Eisenberg's Skate Park, Plano, TX, c. 1999

I was a timid kid, but like--I just remember the single from this EP coming on and it made me feel amped enough to try things I was scared of.
Nothing like a high-powered sound system blasting (then) underground techno to get a little nerd kid dropping in on the half-pipe.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
Can't have 90's without
attitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Frame it in a gallery.

The only conspiracy theory I actually believe in a hundred and one percent is that those costumes they had made for Sonic and Crash Bandicoot promotions still exist somewhere on this planet.

This fuckin' thing:

It's still out there somewhere.