Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I'll probably get flak for this, because tattoo enthusiasts get really defensive, but Tribal Tattoos. Nothing says 90s douchebag tough guy like a tribal tattoo wrapped around their upper arm. Or barbed wire. Now obvious actual Samoans or other people from cultures that actually have these are fine, but white guys trying to look tough always look like a douche.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone in any of the tattoo threads defending tribal tattoos.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is he holding

A 90s-era transformer, specifically Transmetal Beast Wars Megatron.

Trap sprung and all that.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Tekken 3 was a big loving deal in 1998

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

gently caress Eddy and his kick button mashing cheap bullshit :argh:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

Gone the way of the wardrobe.

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Back in Ye olden dayes, a "wardrobe" was a cabinet that you kept clothes in.

Think of it as something like a "portable closet".

Free-standing wardrobes are very much still a thing in the UK where you can't guarantee built-in closets in every or any room