Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

cobalt impurity posted:

Bart Simpson was quickly outshined by Beavis & Butthead. The Simpsons was something my whole family got together and watched, as were other "outrageous" shows like Married... With Children, but Beavis & Butthead was apparently so vile and without merit in my mother's eyes that she banned my brother and I from watching it for years.

And then like 5 years later South Park came along and suddenly "fartknocker" wasn't such a foul term...

The only 5 seconds my mother ever saw of South Park was Stan telling his parents to kiss his rear end. There went that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

RagnarokAngel posted:

Being a kid in the 90s was all about claiming how your mom was cool and let you watch south park all the time but really you didn't even have the cable channel for it. But it's not like the other kids could call you on your bullshit cause they hadn't seen it either.

All my friends were the Kenny of my childhood. They all saw it and their parents didn't give a poo poo.

I was in the south for half the 90s.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Choco1980 posted:

an all female rough and tumble biker gang that comes in and eats all the carpets in the house.

Oh drat.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I recall something similar in an episode of South Park.

That was great because they just snow-shoveled jokes out without even trying to be subtle.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

shwag posted:

Looking at all these made me wonder if I could remember the one I had then it took me all of 2 seconds to see it and remember. I had the super awesome kickin rad version below.

I would like to own this on a shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Oh drat.