Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage For The Winjun

CAT BRUSH posted:

wtf is a bae

its a bastardization of the turkish word for provincial warlord "bay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Twilight Matrix posted:

its a bastardization of the turkish word for provincial warlord "bay"

verily carefree

if you dont love me at my worst (when im bulking and chain smoking and borderline diabetic) you dont deserve me at my best

Sneaky Fast

I'm guessing your single and do go on a lot of dates?

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Zook i want more updates. Use this thread to distract you from all the things

vapoursquid

none other
how you doing zook

vapoursquid

none other
i feel really emotionally invested in zook at this point

Zook
Probably gonna report these the day after, seeing as I don't want to make a report then feel like I can cheat afterwards.

Day 1 Report:

Health:
Drank 1 Energy Drink
Smoked 5 Cigarettes
Drank 0 Alcoholic Drinks

Exercise:
Did Bodyweight Exercises for 20 minutes
Ran 2.5 Miles
(wanted to hit the gym but worked late)

Finance:
Spent $17 on Groceries
No Other Spending

Misc:
Smoked 0 Weeds

Zook
For those wondering why I didn't quit cigarettes cold turkey, which is definitely a valid method, it's because I am using the medication Chantix, which suggests smoking during the initial phase of the medication use. I plan on my last smoking day to be Day 3 at the latest however.

emmie

lmao

satsui no thankyou
Hello, person that has asked the retard forum for advice. Focus on only 1-2 of the things youre having trouble with for a few months, and then add another habit you want to expunge/condition after the first two youve tackled are showing results. otherwise you'll just burn out. namaste

satsui no thankyou
i recommend smoking less and working out more, as they'll both lead into helping with your other issues :P

emmie

bad words

Zook

satsui no thankyou posted:

Hello, person that has asked the retard forum for advice. Focus on only 1-2 of the things youre having trouble with for a few months, and then add another habit you want to expunge/condition after the first two youve tackled are showing results. otherwise you'll just burn out. namaste

I wasnt really asking for advice, more so wanted somewhere to document my experiment or whatever and thought some other people might find it interesting. Your advice is probably right, but I want to see if I have the willpower to make a more sudden shift/change.

Matoi Ryuko

It's just that your way is more prone to failure.

Zook
Sometimes it's better when things are harder.

Zook
I guess time will tell, and if I fail badly at least you guys will have someone to laugh at. :P

cuntman.net

i think you should trust statistics and actual tested methods over rhetoric

Savage For The Winjun

hey dont stop smoking cigarettes, and start smoking weed already

cigarettes are like weed dessert

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
Interesting thread to have in byob. Good luck op.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Chantix is good stuff. Don't go cold turkey off it either though.

bwatts

notime cares about the wellbeing of the man. what a loving fag

arnbiguous
you are definitely not going to be able to do this all at once OP, i suggest starting with smoking cause it will be the hardest thing then move on to tackling 1 other thing at a time till you are a perfect human being

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

FluffieDuckie

Zook posted:

Sometimes it's better when things are harder.

no, it really isn't

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

*points and laughs*

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

tehloki posted:

you are definitely not going to be able to do this all at once OP, i suggest starting with smoking cause it will be the hardest thing then move on to tackling 1 other thing at a time till you are a perfect human being

arnbiguous
i should have read the thread before commenting, because

Twilight Matrix posted:

cigarettes are like weed dessert

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

satsui no thankyou

friendly craig posted:

notime cares about the wellbeing of the man. what a loving fag

i will beat your gay rear end

deep dish peat moss

Get a hjob working from home and sitaround listening to music and rappign and smoking weed all day, and get paid for it, n takes showers on your lunch break. Life is really excellent OP.

heard u like girls

satsui no thankyou posted:

i will beat your gay rear end

you should post here more

Op i think theres some good advice being had and people are gonna laugh regardless but just stick to one or 2 things

i would say the energy cans is probably the most hosed up thing next to smoking but on entirely differnt level of giving up....

----------------

heard u like girls

it is up 2 you if Good Luck Zook will be the new meme

----------------

arnbiguous
you definitely have to make sure that each thing is integrated into your feeling of living life normally before you move on to the next thing. or you will probably fall back into smoking or not exercising or whatever the first time you get into a period of high stress

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

arnbiguous
i was only able to start running regularly when i felt weird and guilty for Not running on the day I was supposed to

i was only able to stay quat from smoking when the idea of going outside for a cigarette came up and it seemed Gross

"first, do no harm"
- james spock

emmie

Good Luck Zook

GEExCEE

hope craig is ready to join the Red rear end Club :D

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Zook posted:

if I fail badly at least you guys will have someone to laugh at. :P

Well, I think we already do

A Tin Of Beans

good luck quitting cigarettes zook, i believe in you

don't do so much stuff at once though sriously it's a bad tactic

A Time To Chill

has anyone suggested smokin weed erryday yet? do that op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GEExCEE posted:

hope craig is ready to join the Red rear end Club :D

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Good luck zook.

----------------

• Locked thread