Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Captain Lavender posted:

"Swedish-Made Hedgehog Enlargers and Me: This Sort of Thing is My Bag Baby" written by... Phantic.

Haha the name of the manufacturer is......perfect. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

A friend taught her cat to piss in the toilet.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crossposting this from the schadenfreud thread because this is not shadenfreud, this is ADORABLE

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Uber is having puppy delivery today. Productivity in Atlanta drops to 0 between 11-3pm:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CzarChasm posted:

Oh my god :3:

It's like something out of an old cartoon

Watch the video. He runs like a mongoose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWK7WZVZ2Q

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Captain Monkey posted:

That bird looks so panicked and surprised, I can just imagine the weasel launching itself out of a tree and onto it to try and get a meal.

That's exactly what's happening, that weasel is :black101:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

We had a rottweiler who would grumble incessantly. It would freak out people who didn't know him because he was a giant 50kg beast and it did sound like growling.

But no, he would just kinda amble around grumbling at everything.

My friend recently got a puppy that I've been pup sitting for since I've been home a lot while she works. He has zero problems getting up on the couch but will whine and bitch because he's too much of a wuss to jump the foot to the ground.

I love him so much.

:swoon:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You seem to have taken his dapper bow tie away at some point and should put it back on him where it belongs :colbert:.

Oh don't worry, that's the most recent pic

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

So are you just supposed to circle the whole card or what

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Norse Code posted:

Took a really nice picture of my pups, Doomhammer and Nova, this weekend:

When you're out and someone meets your dogs and asks you their names, what are their reactions when you say Doomhammer?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Norse Code posted:

They ask me to repeat it like 3 times and then laugh. He is a mighty dog in a tiny package.

The mental image of you standing at your back door at night yelling at Doomhammer to get back inside because so help you it's time to go to sleep has me in stitches.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Medieval Medic posted:

We rescued this little one and are fostering her for a few weeks until she gets adopted.

Is that a Cairn Terrier? My family had one for 16 years and he had to be put to sleep recently. He was an awesome dog.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Medieval Medic posted:

No idea, she got dumped in a box so I have no idea of her origins. The good news is that she already has a family that wants to adopt her in a few weeks.

Found some pics of him as a pup....I guess they don't entirely look alike but the coloring is what got me.

And just because, here's the new guy:

They're completely out of order timeline-wise but I felt like a puppy-dump was needed.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cage posted:

I want to have a beer with that dog.

He's a pretty cool dog. There's a bar near me that has a thing every other Saturday where they allow you to bring your dogs into the bar. It's in the middle of the afternoon when no one is usually there anyway so it turns into 10-12 dogs just running around the bar having a blast. They'll have local groomers and shops show up and do giveaways. All of the money that's taken during the 2-3 hours gets donated to local adoption shelters.

Geolicious posted:

My pet picture albums are full of cats and dogs on Tennessee blankets as well!

Exhibit A:

I have a bunch more but not here at work.

He loves the poo poo out of that blanket, more than any other. I like to think it's because he's a Tennessee fan but it's probably because I've had it since college and is old/smells like me.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Choco1980 posted:

Did you by any chance invite Centripal Horse to your house for a crab boil?

If that's directed at me I have no idea what you're talking about.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Crossposting from SAS:

Yesterday was National Dog Day or whatever and the Denver Broncos made and posted this:

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tennessee recently did a writeup in the Torchbearer about Smokey, our mascot.

He's so handsome :buddy:

http://torchbearer.utk.edu/2015/08/a-vols-best-friend/

• Locked thread