Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Do you really think that would work as a cross guard? And Lucas's dumb poo poo is old hat now, we need new dumb poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Haha, yeah I was wondering the same thing

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Are they immune to their own acid

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

They died, but that's the price you pay for hubris. Man was not meant to roll in giant balls

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Germansimp posted:

I'm more surprised they decided to lead it pack into the open ocean instead of doing the usual thing and trap it in a narrow part of the port to viciously slaughter it 'for science' and totally not for sushi.

Giant squid flesh has a lot of ammonia and is pretty gross to eat. Source: a novel by the jaws guy I read in the 90s

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It's just a hidden item that almost everyone missed, in a very popular game

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Everyone says that every time those balls show up. I don't know if there's a trail of crippled people or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

He's not so big :mad: