Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

MrBigglesworth posted:

Cross guard may have been able to prevent something like...oh...this?

http://gfycat.com/EverlastingFelineGrayfox

Yeah. It's just goons being goony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

Action-Bastard posted:

He actually learned to tap dance as a kid, it was how the moms in his neighborhood kept their kids from getting into trouble. As he once said in an interview after mentioning that: "... So I got a theory, that alot of these old cops from the Bronx... can tap dance."

Not the first time Walken has done some weak poo poo for a paycheck either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxPCTebMzI

I seem to remember he actually said at some point that he'll take any job. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Guy's gotta eat.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

King Vidiot posted:

Chrome took so long loading this that it made it even worse. She didn't change expression or blink for like 3 minutes straight.

I've had the browser open for a few hours now doing other things and she still hasn't blinked. Is this like looking into the Abyss? :ohdear:

*Slowly cracks a smile*

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

Ghostlight posted:

I actually clapped for the perfect comedic timing on that dismount.

That means the person who programmed it knows comedic timing down to the millisecond. Impressive.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

This seems like and incredibly cool and expensive thing that will work great until someone drives off with it still attached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

I love the person at the end picking up the baby. "Let me have this. You obviously can't handle it."