Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

yeah there is no way to shoot a billion or trillion frames per second, at best this is a scientifically directed artist's rendition

I guess you could shoot it with a bunch of closely located cameras at staggered intervals and with overlapping fields of view, and then stitch the photo sequences back together. I guess one caveat could be that even one of these cameras costs like at least a hundred bucks!!! And the end result could at best look identical to this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

King Vidiot posted:

- The Two Musketeers and Legolas

This is a legit bonafide movie title.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

In an actual fight he would be breaking that guy's elbow by raising his shoulder up and pulling down on his opponent's arm in one quick motion. Actually doing this while training is frowned upon.

Or, you know, just gut the idiot on the instep. He was going to anyway. :shrug:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FredMSloniker posted:

Y'know, sometimes I see a video of some kid screwing up a skateboard trick or something, and I'm like, okay, that was dumb of him, but he had a goal in mind. Maybe he could have pulled it off, or maybe he was ignoring some fundamental physical law, but either way he wanted something to happen that would have looked cool. And then I get clips like this, and I ask myself: what did he think would happen? Not in the 'dur he's so stupid' sense, but genuinely, legitimately wanting to know what his desired outcome was.

If you hit it at relativistic speed it will chop clean off without even lifting from the bench, like a ninja.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

nerdz posted:

So google is now getting my cloud pictures and making gifs out of them... thanks google?

I had a slip of reading ability.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Their music is way better than their videos.

:colbert:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Either these people are even crunker on meth/Jesus than that runaway mantrain, or they hold comedy in higher regard than the structural integrity of other people.

e: Probably, the game is to pull the other into the path of Divine Retribution swooping upon them, their flesh transcended, forming a fine rain of crimson baptism delivered unto the amassed flock.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Jan 25, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

TheFatTubist posted:

Edit: new page new gif, why not platypus

Edit 2: platypus is just too much for some personal computers. (theres been a real big issue recently with imgur, certain gifs, and chrome. They're not playing well together anymore)

Just a comment that this, about five pm on the fifth day, is when God peaked. Then he went on to do all this other retarded poo poo like some, ahh dunno Wesley Snipes or something, instead of kicking back and having a loving weekend, and look at us now.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The person letting that girl stretch should be shot.

She should be focusing her training on exercises to keep her body parts attached to one another.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 12:33 on Feb 13, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

=ok so this gif is kinda longish but if you stick with it you'll get to see a guy getting smacked in the balls with a tree trunk.

At least that's how I read it. Also if you reload it you'll see it's X-rated and has double the amount of effects it needs (neat filename).

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

See this is where we went wrong.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Me I hate movies. Movies are poo poo. There is no contribution to art or commitment to telling a story anymore anymore, but only an industry committed to produce cheap thrills in their race for the bottom line. And the same goes for TV shows. And don't get me started on computer games. And holy poo poo consoles. And have you seen the poo poo people paint these days? And the loving so-called music, that's "produced"? And gently caress me with a sharpened broom handle sideways stop dancing so loving shittily hnnnnrgggghhhHHHAAAA!!!!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Why you so mean though kitty? All he wanna do is give you that bouquet of violets? Look he on his knees too

Or was that "bucket of violence"? Can't recall.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gamma Nerd posted:

What was the goal of this

Accomplished?

e:

The Repo Man posted:

The song is called "Making of a Cyborg." Kenji Kawai, the composer, wrote an extended version for concert. You can see him in the video drumming. He's wearing the black coat with white markings on it, to the right of the singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64HCi2rQkE

From a few pages back, but thanks for the link! That was amazing and one of the best pieces of music I know, but my pet jap guy says you're trolling, and that Kawai-san is actually the mop looking dude slightly stage left between choir and conductor, in center view 0:59--1:06 and in a closeup at 1:07. I have no idea why I'm telling you this leave me out of your conflicts goddamn.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 09:15 on Mar 15, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
e: wrong thread.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The Repo Man posted:

No, he's right. I don't know how I confused the two :psyduck:

Whew, I'm glad we were able to clear that up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Look at the cloud of rabies he's dragging up there with him :eek: gotta be at least 1kdps of chaos damage alone in there

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

uwaeve posted:

A helicopter cannot do this without accelerating forward:
http://youtu.be/u0N4nuBY2a4

gently caress! How does anyone look at the latter and not think the former? Did they look at it and decide gently caress it that looks retardedda bitchtits we're now relocating this franchise to the Tom'n'Jerry universe, cause that's the Rob Liefeld of cinema right there. gently caress me right in the colostomy hole no wonder we're getting stupider by the generation feeding ourselves that poo poo.

On the other hand

Azhais posted:

http://i.imgur.com/UhCpIoJ.gifv MOMMYYYY! Mommy look what I found look what I found look what I found!!!!!!!!! Love you mommy :haw:
this puts me right out of my pout :)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Fate... accepted.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

muscles like this? posted:

What kind of PMC hires random guys with no military training?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

RocketSurgeon posted:

Thats Bill Dance, probably the most unlucky fisherman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeEIXsz4o5g

This guy is a walking punchline! Are these mostly TV gags or is he really some kind of circus engine that causes poo poo to spontaneously fly off the handle left and right around him as an effect of his normal state of existence?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Does anyone have this without the glasses and kettle, but just the lady quietly tilting hear head to pour a gallon of liquified brains out her nose to a thousand-and-increasing yard stare?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Alabaster White posted:

Nope, as far as I remember it was hideously infectious and his doctor urged him not to go, but he did anyway.

I heard it was vasculitis, which is hideous poo poo that'll kill you if it decides to rot the blood vessels on your inside rather than those on your surface, like on that gross photo.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I didn't know Meshuggah was out with a new album?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Is he... a wrestler?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Al + Ga? Poor aim by the LHC?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I've seen things, I've seen them with my eye.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Tell your boyfriend to put some pants on.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What prompted you to make a diplo dijdo gif?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

pulp rag posted:

:airquote: problematic :airquote: is Tumblr for "omg im soo triggered right now i cant even, u fucboi"

Anyways, here's a drill splitting logs. I think it looks really neat.

http://i.imgur.com/d5nPWWT.gifv

e: vvv thank you

Literally screwing faggots. Topical.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ak Gara posted:

Is it artificial?

Mister Kingdom posted:

Of course it is.

Actually dude no this little guy really is that awesome. I'm catteliciously happy to inform you that you're wrong. :3:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Everytime I see the words Occulus Rift my mind reads it out like Panniculus Graft. That works out just fine for me.

oh, nws. and nms.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No wait hold up, hang on a second. Humor me and first answer this: do they like foam?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hope you're right. There's no telling what loving loving loving foam might lead to.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Commandopug is dodging small arms fire like the god damned batman.

e: vvvv DO IT

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:48 on Aug 3, 2015

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Political Whores posted:

Made for the CanPol thread

Is this what happens when you put on the google glasses?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's some serious They Live poo poo right there.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Putting the ad in ad nauseam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Political Whores posted:

This took way too long to get working

Last night multiple pug bombs were deployed in a densely trafficked area in central Damascus by unidentified insurgents, multiple victims anthropomorphized, more to follow, after this.