Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Dillbag posted:

thank mr skeltal

SEGATA SANSHIRO!

SEGATA SANSHIRO!

SEGA SATAN... SHIRO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Gary Busey was already creepy enough before he turned into the loving Corinthian. :stare:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Jamesman posted:

All the ambient noise, sound effects, and music was drowning out all the dialogue for me. I could not hear what anybody was saying, so whatever plot they were trying to present in that video was completely lost on me. That was my problem with the video. Without sound, it looks nice and all, but you certainly don't get a whole lot of "Power Rangers" vibe from it except for the one scene with a Power Ranger in it, so something is lost.

I watched it with headphones, if that makes a difference.

So did I. I had no problem hearing anything that they were saying. :shrug:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

...it's free real estate...

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

beepsandboops posted:

Lady John Cena?

That's from Max Landis' "Wrestling Isn't Wrestling" video short film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

lmao thats the exact first thing that came to my head when i watched this trailer...'do NOT scroll down to comments.....do not scroll...."

This is a fairly safe practice for any YouTube video.