Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It is. Time to stop now. Mack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Am I missing something? How could chocolate production almost be NSFW?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Professional swimmers / divers can hold their breath for over 5 minutes no prob bob

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I know. It would be one thing if it was scripted, but for them to do that on the fly is amazing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I've been shot before, except with a paintball instead of a bullet. Fun!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Got drat that looks good.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This is me when anything touches my foot when I’m in the ocean.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

it's actually a children's cartoon.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I tell people all the time that I'm showing them my rear end in a top hat out of affection.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Would it be possible to take one of those electronic picture frames and have a cycle of these types of .gifs play on it in a loop?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Collateral Damage posted:

Amazing.

I remember a video from some motorbike stunt game with user-generated maps, where some streamer was trying a map and it was just full of gotchas, like hammers swinging in from the sides or the floor just disappearing under you. It was hilarious but I can't remember the name of it. Help?

Trials?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

To be honest e-sports are just like any other sport: men are way better. There is a ton of sexism in the gaming industry as in any other but I don't think that's what is preventing women from being on OWL teams.

If a girl was good enough to make one of the pro-OW teams I'm sure they would gladly take her but none are.

:captainpop: HOT TAKE ALERT :captainpop:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

EDIT: and am I really the only person who grabs both chopsticks and just snaps the end off?

Please get help

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Perestroika posted:

Who... who the hell eats pizza folded up like that? :catstare:

Are you serious right now? Are you loving serious bro

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The fact that someone has eaten a pizza before at any point in their life and doesn't know the folding technique is ridiculous to me. Like how could you be so stupid. You idiot. You loving moron.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Oddhair posted:

While I agree with "We Know Catheters" (such a weird sentence already) I will say that skiing in your teens then waiting ~20 years then going again is terrifying. Parabolic skis are way easier than the ones that were popular in 1995, but I still felt like I was a little fatigue away from being a middle-aged-man-in-a-wheelchair coming back from vacation (and I've witnessed this happening to young, healthy people too.)

I had the complete opposite experience. I last skied when I was about 14 years old. I went again last month (16 years later), and it was like riding a bike. Everything came back to me within seconds. It honestly felt like I had never stopped. I was kind of amazed.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Mogomra posted:

When I did track in high school, I'd crack my neck with my mouth open before I got into the starting blocks to try and freak the people in the other lanes out. This is a whole new level.

lol at the thought of someone being intimidated by someone cracking their neck.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea I guess if you were racing my grandma she might get grossed out.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You're thinking of the Titan arum, aka the corpse flower. Named for it's aroma which resembles the smell of a rotting corpse.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

What the gently caress. Was this a very blatant throwing of the game?

I think he was just trying to clear them out so they didn't obstruct the goalie's view. The goalie is supposed to protect that near post and he hosed up because that shot had no business going in.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Lemon posted:

Goalie should have 100% saved that shot and hosed it up in the split-second he twitched the other way.

Definitely.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

glynnenstein posted:

Most of the handguns used by police in the US don't even have safeties. It really is entirely up to trigger discipline.

This can’t possibly be true.

Can it?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

This seems like a bad thing

Not if you’re an innocent black man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

While watching this I was desperately hoping the .gif would not cut off before the whole bubble was frozen. I don't know what I would have done if it hadn't finished. WE REALLY DODGED A BULLET THERE GUYS