Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Plenty of things are edible that aren't meant to be eaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

RIP, dick

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

ElGroucho posted:

I've been hit in the cup, it aches bad, but the way this dude is holding up the fabric makes it look like his dick got torn up

Possibly broke a major vessel in his dick, it looks like he got an instant Boner of Pain™, that won't end well.

Likely a smashed or twisted nut or two to boot.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

veedubfreak posted:

She's dead below the waist.

Barren-below-the-wasteland

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

331,342 if you count each ball

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

ruddiger posted:

Is this from the opening of Demolition Man?

No, it's from Game of Thrones.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

What the hell, that song was on the radio like half an hour ago and has been stuck in my head ever since. :tinfoil:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

The Never Ending Story 2

no wait

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Red bell peppers are freakin' delicious and practically candy, I see nothing wrong here. Sure it may be more typical to cut it up beforehand to get the seeds and core out, but that's not strictly necessary, so of it, eat that thing like an apple, get down with yo bad self.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Holy poo poo buddy you're so sadly terribly wrong. Take the pepsi challenge on a red vs. green and you'll see.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

s.i.r.e. posted:

Why is the station so empty?

According to Wikipedia, that station serves a whopping 22 passengers daily, so call it 11 people making round trips.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Looks like the new UPS delivery driver bot is functioning flawlessly.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Also not actually kings! :pseudo:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Manic X posted:

that legit happened to me when i was three years old running up a slide.... still have the effects of it today,

Maybe it’s time you should have them put back in??

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

And an rear end in a top hat, always be aware of the rear end in a top hat.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is blowing my mind, how the gently caress

If you look closely at the start, you can see him push off the ground real hard

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I also threw up a little in that guy’s mouth

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Like always with these things, it's a planned stunt.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

bike tory posted:

The whole point is that the car ISN'T blocked by anything.

It's also just an art piece and that's just a normal car parked in a circle of paint.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Gorilla Salad posted:

EDIT: and am I really the only person who grabs both chopsticks and just snaps the end off?

Do you also chew on pencils, including the metal ferrule?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Elephant seal proudly displaying his nut sack.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah this is why when a semi and a bicycle get into a head-on collision, the semi is utterly destroyed while the bike usually just gets a scratch.

Yes, the claim is definitely that car vs car is the same as truck vs bicycle, for sure that's what was being said, instead of a hypothetical crash between roughly equivalent objects.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Hulk Hogan Meat Sock

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I would pay good money to see a soccer brawl. So many players rolling on the ground in agony after nearly hitting each other.

e: not to be confused with a fan brawl, of course. That poo poo is devastating.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Robocop was trained to account for that.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Could we just put a motor on it because that looks like way too much fuckin work.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

You're probably using a non-webm-supporting browser (like safari) and clicking a webm link, which is the default for most people. If you strip the extension you get a compatible format (or you can force it to .gif or .mp4 by using that extension.)

Bad Munki has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Aug 16, 2018

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

That's also going to be true, especially on iOS since it'll be using safari for viewing links, so you're running into the exact same issue. If the links weren't forced to be .webm, clicking them would work fine (you'd get an mp4).

If you've installed chrome, you can click and hold and it'll give you the option to open in chrome, but that's a hassle.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

idgi

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

It's way better with sound.

Are you sure?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Yeah you’re way better off with a whipsnake. I recommend the sidewinder edition I-series, specifically.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

There’s an “about the product” link right there in the description...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

On imgur. I might be seeing a different preview because I’m using the awful app but if you click through to Imgur you should see the rest.

e: here’s the link, I haven’t followed it through but thats the place to start, I reckon: http://www.silverlit.com/a/tag/robo-chameleon/