Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Astrobastard posted:

I loving love that show, it just gets so brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-YhQCvRmg

The only thing that sucks about this show is that it would probably be hilarious to hear whet the "Pranked" are saying. Esp. during the slim-jim-carjacking scenario. (Although their hand gestures speak volumes)

EDIT: "Thats a train."

Edit2: the cheerleader-people-running one was sweet. Sniffle.

false flag post-op has a new favorite as of 02:24 on Nov 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Could be wrong but I always assumed the reason it doesn't have sound is because it's filmed in Quebec so they'd be speaking a mix of french, english and frenglish. This way they can show it on both french and english stations without having to subtitle it or whatever.

Oh yeah, I get that part. Sometimes the people are so animated that I wish I knew what they were saying to explain themselves. There was one prank (not JFL) where a dude grabbed someones sunglasses, and as he was running away he got roundhouse kicked by some random mall walking guy. Then all of the crew rushed in to chill the guy out.

here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBLNVOBVKE Sorry for non-gif related chat, though there are a few good moments that may be gif worthy in there.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

"C'ya later, Shitlords!"

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Whelp, that was a nice salvia flashback