Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's hosed up. Don't try to hurt the horses, they didn't sign up for this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Greatbacon posted:

A young JFK defends against the demon, Communism?

Yes, by a French woman who has drawn hundreds of pages of him as a pagan king with multiple moon-wives. It's called Antique White House.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Honestly, this show wasn't that great except when Leonard was onscreen. But god drat every single thing he did was solid gold.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kobogartimer posted:

If I saw something terrifying in open water I would get as close to it as possible as well.

Fun fact: the much-smaller Humbolt squid is known to kill and eat divers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm familiar with it since it is notoriously terrible in every way, and you'd have to be insane to think it's not just incessant wank fodder. It's trash.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ZorajitZorajit posted:

gently caress performative masculinity. How insecure do you have to be to need your hair cut with a hatchet. Absurd machismo has probably killed us all already.

Seriously, I look at that and think, two guys in that gif have teeeeeeny self-esteems. But big appetites, funny how guys think a beard makes their fat "manly" instead of them still being loving fat asses.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
remember

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This will always be my favorite gif

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
We need size limits again you fuckers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Can you guys maybe refrain from posting the world's largest .gifs in the entire world, the .gifs that are the largest and the most big? Literally video fucks things up less.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ak Gara posted:

A lot of these new fangled mp4 gifv things fail to load and cause a 100% cpu usage spike for me. :(

Same and it's really annoying.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Horses really are a ton like dogs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

triumph of the wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick