Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

veedubfreak posted:

Who made this? It looks (and uses the same song) as the fight in Kingsman. I can't imagine this was an actual episode.

South Park also had an episode with the amazing They Live fight scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jxm6JQDN98

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Pls don't post my sex tape

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That's understandable, there might've been an ant on the track.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ZorajitZorajit posted:

How does a dog know what watermelons is?

Clear proof that god exists

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

veedubfreak posted:

Babies, just like cats, are only for tormenting.

Are babies afraid of cucumbers? Can you make them afraid of cucumbers? That'd be pretty funny if as an adult they were also terrified of the.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's not cool to make fun of autists :mad:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/lZhjZyb.mp4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

These 3D printers still suck, look at those uneven layers.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Raccoons are cool and good, though you shouldn't feed them either.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They thought they'd kick all the foreigners out, increase their NHS funding and get back billions of pounds

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I like how you can see all the motion-activated lights turn on from top to bottom in the nearby apartment building.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Anime.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

syscall girl posted:

^^^ they have parachutes, parachutes do not prevent you hitting the rocks though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhsK_XTIMc0

No, I think they meant the guy that hit the prop...

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Post more Jackie Chan gifs.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Say Nothing posted:

(Not Jackie Chan).

That's ok I've got it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Thank you for doing the needful!

bring back old gbs posted:

How long until dumbass steel beam conspiracy theorists start whining THERE'S NO 2ND PLUME! the 2nd booster is a dirigible!!
Too late, they already started because in the live stream, they used the same video feed for both boosters (either accidentally or they just had one feed?). Obviously this means everything is fake.

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 01:16 on Feb 7, 2018

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, you ordered it somewhere? I recall it was freely accessible online but sadly it was some flash monstrosity that you couldn't just download unfortunately. We were even screwing around with it on these very gay and dead forums.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I guess that's about as close as we'll ever get to a spherical cowhorse in practice.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have no idea how these clumsy assholes managed to ever win a war.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gamerofthegame posted:

you could probably do that on a jeep or something I guess
I accidentally flooded my miata by being a dumbass and leaving the roof down when parked during a thunderstorm. I had to take the seats out to dry and vacuum the carpets but there were no ill effects.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't that from Timecop.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Collateral Damage posted:

Some Android phones don't let you film vertically and shows a symbol instructing you to turn the phone sideways.

e: Actually, the proper solution is that your phone always films in 16:9 regardless of orientation, and the user can choose if they want the finder image resized to fit the screen or cropped to fill the height when holding the phone vertically. Regardless the saved file would be 16:9.
There's no reason (other than slightly higher cost) not to have a square sensor and record/shoot everything 1:1 to be cropped later whatever which way.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

horses are big dogs

Nah dogs are actually cool and good

https://i.imgur.com/VKCrLAF.mp4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

I don't think that's in the manual

What a pussy.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/uqg5jlyjcqjj6uzj1p0b.mp4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That Big Clive? Which video is it from? Looks properly ridiculous.

bike tory posted:

Only after you've peed
Ok but where do the girls store their pee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

Girls don't pee, we just get our oil changed every few months.
Wait, so you actually need to top up your urea with like AdBlue DEF or some poo poo as well?