Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

They're probably thinking of the RIM-72C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I don't think you 'get' the 90s.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Hahaha what

It's a really cool video, but I think they could have cut the panty shot rewind and inflation fetish finish.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's loving genius.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The cheek of it!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I think Cage meant the music on the video they posted; in which case, it is the track '4 the homies' from the soundtrack for Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lol that article is hilariously awful to the point of intent.

CaptainDisillusion is the gold standard for debunking explanations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sGTh7ZpoY

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Captain Disillusion addresses it in one of his other videos by mentioning how they really showed him by using the same techniques again with the hindsight of what he'd shown, except at a lower video resolution to more easily disguise them.

That said, it's still a funny response on their part.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Jamesman posted:

This must be how ghosts feel when they realize they're dead. :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

mcbexx posted:

Didn't we agree on posting the sources as well? :colbert:
"enjoy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26SlmROH5Q

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's the Earth without water, which is a completely different thing.

The gif is a Potsdam Gravity Potato - http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap141215.html

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

You can deduce through deduction :eng101:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

This is the hairy man who brought the sun and caused it to shine.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I clicked this article expecting to read a bunch of wankery shite about how amazing this gif is that would only serve to entertain me by irritation, but it was actually really good.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's a huge gif so imgur has automatically converted it to a video version which won't embed here.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I think these gifs were made when TNG was originally airing.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Literally Esoteric posted:

Aaaaahhh you can't post that without the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT03dO3zeew
I have a hankering to just ditch work and rewatch this now.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

For the full experience

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't remember either of those things but I only read the manga, so maybe they were only in the anime adaptation.
They are - the anime excises the entire Great Tokyo Empire part of the story, but still ends with Akira absorbing Tetsuo to save the world. It basically smushes the final fight at the end of Volume 6 onto Volume 2 so that Tetsuo's resurrection of Akira is also the trigger for the psychic explosion that absorbs and cancels his powers out.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Oh poo poo really guys!? drat I actually thought it was some kind of illuminati conspiracy, gently caress
they're part of it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

This gif is annoyingly poorly done.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I meant more the lack of dead zone, considering only the center of it is actually in movement. Sorry I didn't meant that personally. I really like the gif, I just want to optimize it and importing it into Photoshop to do it myself doubles the tiny movement of the camera and the whole thing becomes a jiggly mess for some reason.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Neurion posted:

Ahh is that an aged Johnny Wiseau?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

Why nws? And yeah, that's pretty fake. There's no way they wouldn't notice the difference in weight.
That and the one at the rear has to walk around the corpse.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's not a 300lb knee drop. That's some 300lb man who doesn't want to cripple himself by performing a knee drop.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I actually clapped for the perfect comedic timing on that dismount.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

ZenMaster posted:

My new reaction gif I just made, perfect for anything. ANYTHING. Seriously, post it after anything else. It works.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Thank you, robot news.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I feel like Comedians In Cars Getting Sex is a title that does not promise enough.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

If they're spoilers shouldn't you, like, use spoiler tags.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

and women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

beato posted:

Is that a game or an anime?
Yes.