Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Geemer posted:

People in the UK drive on the wrong side of the road, though. And one of the trucks on the opposite side of the road looks like it has cyrillic on it.
It's a dashcam so the chances of it being Russia or China are like 90% without any further information, then the adidas tracksuit makes an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You can't make low-key racist jokes about license plates though.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Chickens aren't supposed to do this.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

This was the single most painful thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

s.i.r.e. posted:

Incredible, what did Macho Man represent?
A shitload of cocaine.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

M31 posted:

Yes, you get exactly the same result if you drive into another identical car going at the same speed (in both cases your car stops instantly).
What if they're both on treadmills?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Get that soundy gif the gently caress outta here.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

This is a much better use than turning half the universe into ashes.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The Thief and the Cobbler (at least at the outset) was an adaptation of stories about a 13th century Turkish man who makes common appearances through many Middle Eastern fables, while Disney's Aladdin was largely an adaptation of a British live-action film based on a French fairy tale set in China.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The majestic swoop into the side of the building is just so satisfying.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I see he attended the Bill Clinton school.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

18 Character Limit posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › The Gif Thread: Now debating how gifs smell (cw: corpses)
The GIF thread: It's way better without the smell.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'd just think the goal tender would take offense to it. And you should watch hockey. Fighting is an actual part of it. I know it might not be as fun as watching people jog for 90 minutes while the crowd sings songs to keep from falling asleep, but it has it's moments.

For instance:

https://i.imgur.com/DfZSAKv.gifv
lmao look at that guy sustain life-shortening injuries.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Making handguns safe defeats the entire purpose of inventing them.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Bad Munki posted:

Robocop was trained programmed to account for that.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/0jtkG0S.gif :nws:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Raptor1033 posted:

So another American Godzilla? Is it going to not suck like the rest?
I really enjoyed the last one so I am pleased they're making a sequel :shrug:

DaveKap posted:

On the minus side, the Godzilla trailer has the female main character saying "I'm sorry" twice because obviously the main character has to apologize for everything they do. Meh.
I'm not sure we watched the same trailer because that's quite obviously the female main character's mother who will be the antagonist of the film.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Kids are little people though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009