Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
Phalanx has been in operation for 30 years.

These things are only designed to target missiles and other projectiles. Small, fast-moving stuff coming right at the ship. It's not quite the same as a sentry gun that identifies and fires on enemy soldiers and only enemy soldiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Bassketball

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Rincewinds posted:

Not sure what bugs me most, that people think that one should be able to deduct the song or the fact that I actually got the song after a minute.

Deduct the song from what? Your songfund?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

mcbexx posted:

Am I the only one who wants to know what happened next?

Nothing much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

cyfad posted:

"clever girl"? but that's a male tiger!

That's a lion. It is a young male, though.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Google "search by image" takes a lot of the magic out of this. And adds a lot of the tits.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

:drat: what's the source on this one?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Cart posted:

I don't know, why don't you start your own thread for your nerdy sidebars.

That's a good idea.

I mean, at first it was kind of endearing how much you guys are into MST3K, but now all those gifs are getting kind of annoying.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Breetai posted:

Okay so I've never really watched a lot of boxing - is this like, peak application of rope-a-dope? Because that's amazing to watch.

As far as I understand, rope-a-dope is actually letting him hit you, but using the ropes to take the force of the blow. Incredible dodging skills not strictly necessary.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Why deliberately acknowledge in your trailer that all your evil baddies are minorities, and yet still have all your evil baddies be minorities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

But MOOOO:wom:!