Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Robert Denby posted:

I'm actually going to be making some "Die Hard" gifs later; these came from "Art of the Title". Any scene requests?

Chair with explosives and computer monitor down elevator shaft, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Robert Denby posted:

Anybody mind if I do “Tokyo Godfathers” after these?

Not at all. Tokyo Godfathers is a good movie, and you're a good person for making this many GIFs :)

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Phanatic posted:

That's Top Secret!

Don't be a jerk, you can tell him. It's a pretty old movie, so even if it was Top Secret when it came out I think the cat was out of the bag some time ago.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

What the actual gently caress

There are instructions on how to use the machines printed on them. Not even in words, in pictures, so they should be able to undestand them even if they can't read. How do you even...

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

Think that's a dude. So not so far off then actually? Some equipment training may actually be advisable in such cases, to get those last few inches in.

Some training usually is advisable. Like for example teaching people not to lock their knees on the leg press.

:nms::nms: Speaking of which... :nms::nms:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

ZenMaster posted:

Or they could have not hand delivered the food and used a dumbwaiter. Come on people!

They did use a dumb waiter, haven't you watched the video?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Super pro click, holy poo poo :laffo:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Hakkesshu posted:

What is actually going on here

Fasciculations, i.e. uncontrolled muscle twitching. Most people will encounter them in their lives. Usually benign, can be a symptom of something serious.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Majora's Mask live action movie looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Commercials?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmZ28NIQPbM