Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

I admit I basically do this every time I see a squirrel. Does that make me a bad person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, that's honestly one of the smarter modifications one could make. Though unconfirmed rumours are saying that the two ports at the sides are just vents of sorts rather than a deliberate crossguard, on account of that lightsaber being shoddily made and unstable.

I really dig that as an idea. It'd be great to bring back some of the "used future" aesthetic that the original rather than everything being so clean and sterile. Honestly I'm more excited and cautiously optimistic about the new trailer than I want to be.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Wheany posted:

I did a thing and as a bonus, here is a gif of a thing.

And here is an avatar for someone you hate

I've needed an avatar and I hate myself so it all works out perfectly, thanks!

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
So with all the stupid poo poo that Lucas has pulled like naming Obi-Wans home planet Stewjon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stewjon) or having the cantina music called Jizz (no lie. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz) the crossguard is the jumping off point?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

FredMSloniker posted:

First thing I thought when I saw that was 'this would make a great track for Crypt of the NecroDancer'.

Necrodancer supports custom tracks, right?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

ubergnu posted:

That movie could have gone so horrible wrong if not in the hands of the right director in his prime. No, seriously, by all means that should have been an awful movie. Instead of a great one.

See I agree with this but I can never actually explain why Big Trouble in Little China is so loving good and why I love it so much. I admit I have a pretty big hardon for John Carpenter anyways but it seems like everything in that movie should be terrible but it isn't. There's scenes of people just talking while Jack looks confused and bitches about his truck, so many things are never explained and the confrontation with Lo Pan is one of the biggest anticlimaxes ever but it all works so perfectly.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Peanut President posted:

National Treasure Rich Evans, a guy from a...web studio?? called Red Letter Media that became famous for posting hours long videos about the Star Wars prequels.

Rich Evans has the best laugh of all time. Hearing it always makes my day better.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Christ. I thought that was Jim Carrey at first.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Amazing. I just wish he would have suplexed it.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
If y'all wanna talk about unsafe there's always Throne of Blood where they shot real loving arrows at the lead actor.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Forgall posted:

They also didn't warn him.

I'm fairly sure he actually knew. From what I remember reading his wild gestures were either pointing where he'd go next or for where the archers to fire, I can't remember which.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

So much better with music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZYq-c5OdGw

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Rincewinds posted:

That should been in an actual Simpsons episode.

They love to bring on guest artists for the couch gags so it would fit perfectly.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Oof. I know that planes are generally pretty fragile. I wonder what the cost of repairs on that was.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Good news! If you live in Wisconsin you can now legally own a switchblade.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/passage-of-new-law-flips-switch-on-automatic-knife-sales-b99709479z1-376740241.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

By the name of the video alone I knew what song was going to play.