Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Orgophlax posted:

I'm disappointed there aren't any Star Wars teaser gifs yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, that's honestly one of the smarter modifications one could make. Though unconfirmed rumours are saying that the two ports at the sides are just vents of sorts rather than a deliberate crossguard, on account of that lightsaber being shoddily made and unstable.

It looks really terrible, but at least it's not a light tonfa or one of the many other ridiculous variations invented over the years.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

ubergnu posted:

You know, with all this time I spend online, I could learn about history, politics or even other languages. I look up various ways to make pasta, and I'm somehow at peace with this.

The best part of giving somebody a pasta machine as a present is giving them flour and eggs first and they're like, "WTF did I do to you?"

The worst part is knowing that it'll be shelved within a week and never touched again.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Opal posted:

Is this some kind of competition?

Yes, it's the boner competition and everybody's a winner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxkN1nUU9qc

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

$150,000 stretch goal: Motion-activated LED light

You can tell nobody used it for an extended period of time, if at all, because that thing would start smelling of piss pretty quick. Also a missed opportunity to call it the ManDrain, although that particular trademark is probably already registered to a sex toy manufacturer.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

It looks ridiculous, but it's actually very helpful if you suffer from chronic rhinitis and can cut short colds. Provided you don't catch brain-eating parasites from tap water and die, obviously.

Dunno what the gently caress snot olympics is about, though.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf13MmZIcLs

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

moist turtleneck posted:

idiot doesnt even know how to cook bacon

That's probably not bacon grease on the floor.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Hydrolith posted:

But MOOOO:wom:!

lol

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Astrobastard posted:

I loving hate Humans sometimes

This made my fingers, palms, toes and soles hurt. I still feel it watching the top half of the .gif in my peripheral vision. Either I'm having some sort of stroke or that gifjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

a kitten posted:

Men have emptied entire clips at them, and hit nothing but air.

http://i.imgur.com/6Ps6gdb.gifv

God came down from heaven and stopped the motherfucking bullets.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Do you really think God came down and stopped those motherfuckin' bullets?

I don't even have an opinion.

Because Twitter videos don't work on my browser for some reason.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

bowmore posted:

that's some blessed by the devil type striking

Some say he is the Devil. :ohdear:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

zoux posted:

Bit clingy mate

I've heard of black belts, but this is kind of excessive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

2017:

https://i.imgur.com/dT7A2Xa.gifv

SplitSoul has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Sep 22, 2017