Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

of all the gifs you could pick to show off that video, that's the gif you chose

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

If somebody just made deep dream gifs like this, all day long every day, it would be a good use of their time

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

I have waited a thousand space years to destroy you.

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

everyone's okay in this, but you can easily find videos/gifs where that's not the case

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

Doesn't look like Seattle's. Ours got pressure washed recently. Back to being gross though.

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

totally thought these were from scorpion dagger

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

i'm the tire falling off the truck in the foreground

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

Green bird is using human "who gives a gently caress" body language

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Heck, you ever seen chickens kill and eat other animals? It happens.

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

Bollywood superheros have gotten a bit fancier since then

I'd also like to use this occasion to share one of the best chase/fight scenes out of Bollywood in the last couple years, though I have no gifs of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3NIpIH8b3Q

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I've never seen a Bollywood film before but I would if they all starred the two main characters in this and all featured gratuitous 300 style slow-mo. Seriously, those guys are adorable together.

The plot of this movie is that an Indian-American circus acrobat is robbing every major bank in Chicago. CPD can't handle it, but one of them knows the right two guys for the job, the movie cuts to the scene you just saw, the rest of the film plays out exactly like any other buddy cop action-comedy you've seen except there are a lot of dancing and singing scenes.

Bollywood isn't 100% Abishek Bachchan and Aamir Khan but it's at least 75% gratuitous slow mo fighting scenes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlfJpFbVyiM

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Although I must say my immersion was ruined in the first minute when one of the bad guys though he could stop a a flying vehicle with a butcher knife. Come on, son!

http://i.imgur.com/hQZF7xe.gifv

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011

You might all be reading this wrong -- I think the models who are walking are the outfits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roctavian
Feb 23, 2011