Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

From these dramatic reactions you'd think people watched a baby get decapitated or something. I think it'd be real satisfying to get all of that out.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

IUG posted:

It's what you're not getting out, that's what's creeping people out.

I don't really get what that even means but whatever, I like the way the person turns the kid's head away like "Naw you're better off ignorant kiddo".

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Unperson_47 posted:

Are you one of those weirdos that enjoy watching those ear wax cleaning videos on YouTube?

The opposite, I'm pretty sure a person who feels itchy from watching a moving picture of someone else's hair bugs is also more likely to feel satisfied from watching a moving picture of someone else's ear cleaning.

Either way, here's a cute gif with cats instead of bugs.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

I know someone added a bunch of false subtitles to gifs of Miyazaki so like that one kid said never trust anyone not even yourself

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

My cat often opens my desktop drawers looking for his toys too, you should never underestimate those crafy bastards.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

bowmore posted:

Ugh, that's loving disgusting.

It really is, everyone knows tsundere > yandere.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Title and preview image led to exactly what I was expecting and I was not disappointed.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Funny how Street Fighter is now the less ridiculous of the two.

I mean, Tekken is the series that has since the first three games had genetically engineered kangaroo boxers and a bear named Bear (Kuma) who works as a bodyguard and who has a crush on a panda called Panda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXqMMlC-VI&t=7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHS8D2R5ky4&t=7s

(Lee :allears:)

Kanfy has a new favorite as of 15:59 on Jun 1, 2015

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

It's all a matter of attitude.

(Although to be fair, the Japanese version was easier)

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

7c Nickel posted:

99% of "Freebleeders" are actually chan trolls trying to discredit feminism. HtH

Spotted the freebleeder trying to discredit chan trolls.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Obama gifs are always good, one can only hope Trump will be an equally gifable president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Nickiepoo posted:

A friend of mine was replaying Final Fantasy VII the other day and it turns out that they use the word (while the characters are running up the stupidly long staircase, for those of you who played it) and had to go on a detective hunt to see if the script had somehow changed in the PSN release or if she was just too unwoke to notice back when she first play the game.

and yeah, it was the latter.

As a fun fact that line ("Would you stop acting like a retard and climb?") was completely made up for the English localization. The original line is roughly "Hey! Don't say unlucky stuff like that!", in response to the other character's lamentation of having wanted to see their adoptive daughter's face one last time (because climbing the stairs would be the death of them). The infamous misspellings were just the tip of the iceberg as far as that game's translation is concerned.

Anyhow, in the same video game vein here's a nerd being bullied by a real estate agent.

https://i.imgur.com/zals5NU.mp4