Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

So long as the movie ends with whatever the super-badass "cool" new dinosaur is getting suddenly attacked and eaten by a T-Rex that then roars as the park's banner floats down behind it, I'm down.

Otherwise I'm getting some nasty flashbacks to Jaws 3D :ohdear:
I'm pumped just because we'll finally see what Hammond always envisioned and see the park actually running with guests. (This movie is set 22 years after JP and the park has been running since 2004)

Its going to suck in the end when they probably close down the park because a few people died, look if you go to an island filled with genetically modified dinosaurs there are going to be some risks :colbert:

I didn't see my parks close down forever when I played JP: Operation Genesis and got bored, deciding to get rid of the exits and allow the dinosaurs to get out of their exhibits to feast on the flesh of the guests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Action-Bastard posted:

Not the first time Walken has done some weak poo poo for a paycheck either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxPCTebMzI
It does lead to some glorious poo poo though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKlBq-MDq-0
God Ripper is amazing in the "holy poo poo what are you doing in this FMV game"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

KozmoNaut posted:

Oh yeah, Windows 98 baby!
This is why Bill Gates is way cooler than Steve Jobs, that and also not being an rear end in a top hat

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

When I was at the USGS headquarters last year in Reston for some conodont processing I met this old scientist who did this and it was really cool just how slow it took for the magnet ball to go down the tube. Also showed me and the guy I was with the old electron microscope they had that was monitored by an analog computer.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

God its hard watching the trailer because it use the Halo 3 trailer music (god those trailers were great with the whole model battlefields)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That was from the Cosmos reboot right?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Hahah its like Jurassic Park

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

MizPiz posted:

To be fair, that applies to pretty much every cartoon based on a popular movie during the late 90s and early 00s.
That just reminds me that there was a cartoon for the movie Evolution, anyone remember that movie? That was a fun little movie.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Haxan has some of the best gifable scenes.
This is the director btw

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man why does nothing like this happen when I come down to the Omaha Zoo every Summer, though it could be worse, I could have been at the Pittsburgh when the 2 year old fell into the African Painted Dog exhibit and didn't die from the fall, but by being mauled to death :stonk:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

bowmore posted:

Jesus h Christ.
Here is another one

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I love stuff like this, especially when it's Treasure Planet related

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

A giant squid showed up at a pier in Japan so a diver decided to go in an take videos of it until leading it back to the open ocean

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kobogartimer posted:

If I saw something terrifying in open water I would get as close to it as possible as well.
Eh it was only 12 ft long

RentACop posted:

Giant squid flesh has a lot of ammonia and is pretty gross to eat. Source: a novel by the jaws guy I read in the 90s
Are you thinking of Sphere because that was written by Michael Crichton

achillesforever6 has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/jowrotethis/status/736346157190782976