Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

AzureSkys posted:

Got to see that crazy genius last week.

How was his ridiculous guitar? I'm seeing him next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Dillbag posted:

From the Yospos pic thread

It amuses me that they decided to do that, over what looks like carpet or a rug, just for the sake of making a gross video instead of doing the only logical thing and just shaving his head in a bathtub.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Sappo569 posted:

Having never watched any movie with this man in it, is he as painfully unfunny as I like to imagine?

I don't like Russel Brand as a comedian or "personality" but I think he's great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and that movie, Get Him to the Greek.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I think I'm physically incapable of reading "Start Wandows Ngrmadly" without laughing.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I feel like with an image like that, people would think it's some sort of J-Pop song, but it's actually a pretty sweet electro/rap song.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

ToxicSlurpee posted:

If this had a crying eagle and an American flag it'd be the most American image ever made.

He also needs to be shooting a cutout of a terrorist

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
Is that from Inception? Subtle.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

djwetmouse posted:

Guess what's back on netflix?

Definitely needs an edit where every other shot is the batnipples or rear end, then just alternates between them

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Flaggy posted:

Back to the Future 1, 2, 3?

Yeah, and can you put all the frames in one animation in chronological order?

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

what's the source video? looks intense

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

New Star Wars looking good.

surely you meant Indiana Jones

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

take the wastebasket off your head

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Is it really necessary to keep record of each specific occurrence of this stupid dance at a sports game? I guess sports people love stats

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I never realized just how easy it was to cut someone in half

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I hope that's San Luis Obispo, because if it's not it means that some other town also has a disgusting gum wall.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

citybeatnik posted:

Snowpiercer

It's a really loving good movie.

It's a great movie but if you are the kind of person that gets hung up on plot holes easily, you probably won't enjoy it.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

King Vidiot posted:

Seeing Michelle that upset makes me feel even worse about the Trump presidency than I already did :smith:

Bill looking pretty sad and pissed too... I can't even read Hillary's expression but it's probably something like "Yeah... haha... yeah I'll show 'em all. Four years of this and they'll all come crawling back, then we'll see. Won't we Bill? Bill? Yeah... we'll see."

I'm sure she was upset internally, but this might just be evidence that it's hard to keep a straight face for the entire inauguration. Cameras were on her 100% of the time looking for a reaction, and you can interpret anything as a reaction.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I'm trying to figure out how many times I have to let this loop before it stops being funny

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
That gif really is the perfect culmination of Netflix Marvel. Hallway fight, Luke and Jessica casually punching people across the room, Elektra dramatically walking in the back, and Danny leaping out ahead like "I'M IMPORTANT!!"

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Nordick posted:

Trying to woo Simone Giertz, I see

It was posted for that exact purpose, so yes

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Mikl posted:

What the actual gently caress

There are instructions on how to use the machines printed on them. Not even in words, in pictures, so they should be able to undestand them even if they can't read. How do you even...

It's pretty common practice for trainers at gym chains to show you some new exercise where you do some moderately off-label / stupid usage of a weight machine in order to give people the perception they are on to something special. These people are taking that concept to the next level.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
Man, I liked that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
Get an ear wax removal syringe. Blasting water in your ear is more soothing than it sounds, plus it's super satisfying when a boulder rolls out. Also, there's no risk of stabbing your eardrums.