Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

We are about to engage... The Nozzle.
https://youtu.be/H8yQhXDquII

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Black Mage Knight posted:

That is the least appetizing bacon I have seen in a while.

"Fork-tender" is not what I think of when I think of bacon. Eugh.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

MizPiz posted:

Ah, the days of my youth.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
LA Noire was a loving great game and I don't care what anyone says. drat shame we never got another one. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ElGroucho posted:

LOL this loving game

Click "doubt" option

"I know it was you loving lying pedophile slut dog loving oval office, tell me the truth or I'll kill your grandmother"

Apparently that was because that option was originally something else much earlier on in the game, so all the lines were written/performed to be more aggressive. They changed the name of the option it later to fit into a more "neutral" position between Truth and Lie, but everything was already recorded.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Garrand posted:

Even with that being the case they're still pretty bizarre. Going from having a relatively pleasant conversation to "An old hag like you knows everything that goes on" and far more extreme things in other cases is a pretty huge jump.

From how I understand it, the game had more of a Good Cop/Bad Cop kinda deal, where you tried to be nice to get the truth out of people, or you were more threatening to try to scare them into talking, and you had to figure out what approach worked best for which people. Then they decided "Hey what if we made this a detective game and you have evidence and stuff to rely on?" and that's when things started to change, but with all the money being invested in the facial scanning stuff, they couldn't really go back and redo the voicework, so they just had to figure out the best way to make it work.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I dunno.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Grey Fox posted:

The future is now

It's actually not what it looks like. This is a VR program being tested for simulating loving the headless, limbless corpses of children wearing Japanese schoolgirl uniforms.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

WoodrowSkillson posted:

hero characters will be playable, probably similar to how they were in battlefront 2 where it was the top palyer on the server or whatnot

Sure... that's how it worked in online multiplayer for Battlefront 2... It wasn't just an endless sea of custom games set to no AI armies with only hero characters being playable.... :negative:

I liked the Battlefront games solely for the singleplayer experience of running around in battles like a badass in killing hundreds of dudes. You just felt so powerful and unstoppable mowing down all those mooks. Felt good man.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

It really is good to appreciate the little things in life.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Where is the lie.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Was... was that a 1080 no-scope? :aaaaa:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I don't care what anyone says, this game was such bullshit.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pingiivi posted:

Attempt #8593

Yes, in that he's practiced thousands of times and now can do this absolutely any time he wants.

That's Isao Machii, a swordsman who has honed his extra-sensory abilities to superhuman to near-superhuman levels. Here he is having a BB gun fired at him and cutting the bullet in half.
https://youtu.be/Qzhs1Z8Rwnk

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 19:47 on Oct 14, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Firos posted:

I swear to god that every American show like this is exactly the same. 5 minutes of build up, reaction shots and replays for 20 seconds of actual footage.

I just went with the first video I found that was in English and in decent quality because I figured everyone would get uppity about a low-quality vid in a language they couldn't understand. You can search up his name and find a bunch more videos where he slices up more bullets and baseballs, also cuts through metal rods and precisely cuts through pea pods and single grains of rice. The dude is unbelievable.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bad Munki posted:

Yes and you know he did it on his first try because that's all they show you! I mean if they spent an hour out there trying to get a nice clean cut on a baseball, they'd show that too, right?

Don't worry, some day senpai will notice you.

You are really angry at gifs.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

That's not how I remember wrestling. Maybe if the gif was reversed.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Great game, or greatest game?
http://i.imgur.com/msNZvMl.webm

https://youtu.be/IyRX9pYT48g
Every moment in this is giffable so someone please do it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Can we please stop posting untagged pegging gifs?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

best part of the new Zoolander trailer:

Piano key necktie tattoo really should be a thing that people get. Like, everyone gets douchey stars and poo poo, but gently caress that get piano key neckties tattooed on your chests people. gently caress.

Dunno how to feel about this movie. Kinda wish Christine Taylor was back. Also David Bowie.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Uhh you're supposed to do this without letting the balls touch each other you stupid loving worthless hand.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Now this is the kind of movie gif dump I could get behind. More gifs from this please.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
http://i.imgur.com/BnkdTms.webm

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hirethor posted:

I'm honored to be the first one to present this new PSY video to the gif thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

Edit: Eh, replaced it with a version with less fps to keep it under 10mb, even though I feel that's a crime.

Don't forget his other new video!
https://youtu.be/tF27TNC_4pc

The king of pop has returned to us.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 05:22 on Dec 26, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ddiddles posted:

Holy poo poo Lemmy was 70?

I always thought that dude was in his late 40's.

That's the power of clean living for you.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

No Grandmaster Sexay
Not even Rikishi

Just... not the same. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

It must suck for the little babies that keep getting sucked back in and shot back out over and over. Like, how many times you gotta be born before you actually get to be born?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

So he ascends to heaven ready to shoot someone?

"Coming for you, original Dumbledore."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Checking the list of smilies to see which one accurately conveys my reaction to this gif...

I think :chloe: is the closest we have.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

dumb. posted:

Isn't Psy gay?

If he is, he has a lot of explaining to do to his wife and kids.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I got Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and love it. The only bad things I have to say about it are the dynamic split-screen is garbage, sometimes I got stuck because I couldn't identify what an object was and what power to use for it, and not being able to change you camera controls sucks (lemme invert the y-axis you dicks!). As far as bugs go, sometimes I've jumped into spots and gotten stuck, but then I just switch to another teammate and the computer gets me out.

The line between "getting" the characters and not giving a gently caress and just being silly is walked perfectly. Tons of love for the license that put a big smile on my face (one of the special objectives is to constantly rescue Lego Stan Lee, there are special Deadpool missions where he addresses the player and puts you into weird scenarios, the Merry Marvel Marching Society plays over the credits) and it's just always remembering that games should be about having fun.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kheldarn posted:

:allears:

I couldn't find this in a larger resolution.

There is still no better comic book movie than the first Ninja Turtles film.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ultrabindu posted:

Casey Jones is the hero of that film.

Well, he is the one who ultimately defeats the Shredder.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

If that Apocalypse was at a Con, he wouldn't even be allowed on stage.

It's just bad.

It all just reminds me of Mortal Kombat Annihilation or Power Rangers.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bad Munki posted:

That bothered me the most too, it's a really sudden jerk when the car parts split ways, it's super jarring and awkward.

I mean there's a lot else there, but yeah, that's bad. I get it, they wanted her to cut a car in half, that'd cool, but the execution is just so bad.

I like how no thought was put into how she would be moving before you could actually see her. If you can't see it, it doesn't exist, right?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Please for the love of god tell me this is real. I need it to be real.

If it is real I will give them a third term.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kanfy posted:

Obama gifs are always good, one can only hope Trump will be an equally gifable president.

Unfortunately you'll have to live outside of America to see any of those gifs, because America's infrastructure will be completely devastated by war and we will no longer have electricity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Geemer posted:

I recently watched a movie called The Purge and me and my friend couldn't help but wonder if it took place in Trump's America.

Same, except the movie I watched was Mad Max: Fury Road