Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

By chance do you know where this came from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

JaysonAych posted:

It was actually a group of squids being lovely to other motorists, and that cop was the only one nearby to deal with it. When the shitheads refused to comply with orders to stop and started getting aggressive with the cop, the cop felt it best to leave the area since there were 50 of them and he didn't have back up. The waver is taunting the cop as he's leaving.

So of course the guy posts the video on YouTube, and the cops quickly find him and the 90 marijuana plants in his house.

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

Grei Skuring posted:

I made my gif even more unimaginatively trippy. Yay.

:shroom:

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat
http://i.imgur.com/eCYjAXW.webm

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

Where are these from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

I used to have them as an av until someone thought a giant douche was a better fit, and now I'm like... really torn. Which one is more "me"?

Where was the original video from?