Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

I love your Roast Beef. His expression is perfect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Dewgy posted:

It's musical fan art but I seriously can't get over how good this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWgxPipnGS8

This is amazing. (It's a klezmer rendition of cutman's theme.)

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm glad that thanks to the magic of the internet, I know practically everything there is to know about Undertale and Overwatch without having ever touched their respective games.

Undertale is a fine game and all, but man. It is six hours long, you think people would have run the well dry. The sheer volume of fan-works is kind of mindboggling. At least touhou (spelling?) and Jojo have been going on for a decade or so.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Anime is terrible. But as goons, we too are terrible. The only solution is to embrace the anime and

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO SENPAI

(Anybody have some good fanart for Full metal Alchemist or the new voltron?)

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
There's got to be some good achewood fanart, right? Please show me your best Rays and Roast Beefs.

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 19:25 on Jul 19, 2016

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Virtue signaling.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

It's got a really cool soundtrack and some decent plot bits, but the gameplay is less than exciting. Do you like jrpgs?

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, sometimes instead of listening to music, I just watch videos of people listening to music. Reminds me of the good times I had when I listened to music myself.

I get the joke, but this is actually my exact boat with Lets Plays. My right side is all hosed up and I can't really do stuff with my right arm that well anymore. So LPs let me 'play' action games.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Invisible Inc is a great game.

>>>
Furthermore, I am of the opinion that undertale should be destroyed.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Mycroft Holmes posted:

This isn’t a cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insipid dreams magically come true.

I saw Zootopia for the first time yesterday, immediately after voting. I was in such a good mood!

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

:perfect:

I loved the Super Mario RPG fanart posted earlier. Do covers of songs count as fanart? Because there are some great covers of the game's music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofsrTvGyg50

Heroes of Might and Magic:
>>>

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Nov 19, 2016

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

CommissarMega posted:

Man, I wish HoMM 2 had an HD remake :( I actually like 4 most of all (yeah, sorry), but HoMM 2 is what got be into both Heroes and the Might and Magic RPG series.

No, I respect that. HOMM4 has some great ideas. I like it less than 2 or 3 but still enjoy firing it up now and then.

I think it's commonly poo poo on for two reasons:

1. It suffers from the 'first 3d game in a series' ugly stick; the game and the interface suffer compared to 2 and 3s charm

2. It's unfinished, a casualty of the last days of 3D0 and New World Computing. It's got tons of rough edges and bare-bones features that would have been fleshed out if the developer and publisher hadn't been in a death spiral.

The game doesn't suffer as badly as Might and Magic IX, though, and I appreciate that it's a wildly different game from the 2 and 3. Unfortunately, the fact that it dares to be different is the thing that the fanbases of 2 and 3 use to attack it.

I too would love a HoMM 2 remake. If they do it, I hope it's not the monkey's paw of the recent HoMM 3 remake, which was widely and rightly reviled as an incredibly lazy cash -grab.

Sorry for the quick derail, I just love Heroes of Might and Magic :)

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Nov 19, 2016

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Full metal alchemist is great! Said 'plot twist ' happens within the first five episodes, anyway. It's a good emotional moment that kicks off some of the darker elements of the series, but nothing more. People are often weird about anime.

I feel like I've asked this before, but anyone have some good/terrible FMA or Cowboy Bebop fanart?

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Amazing. So much more inspired than most 'crossover ' fan art.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Looks like Steven Universe fanart with a dark souls stylistic twist. Technically spoilers, since the new episodes don't officially air till the end of the month.

:goonsay:

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Rangpur posted:

I feel like this one could kind of use an explanation. I assume it's a horrible monster from Dungeon Crawl but what's that giant, star-filled cloud of gas looming over it?

Bring back singularity

Actually, on second look, I think it's a starcursed mass

Eela6 has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Feb 16, 2017

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Rouge McDuck is terrifying.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

This is incredible. It perfectly captures the spirit of Mob Psycho 100.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Who What Now posted:

Are these clerics of Gods from Forgotten Realms or something?

It's MTG rather than DND. They're representative characters from each of the guilds on Ravnica, a vaguely eastern-European setting. Each guild corresponds to a color pair. Eg, the first one is Azorious (White/Blue). I like them a lot!

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
^^I feel like that DBZ one is an honest-to-god seizure risk. It gives me a massive headache just to look at it.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

This is fantastic. This whole channel is filled with fanwork in a really charming pixel art style. The original stuff is great too!

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

CzarChasm posted:

An old favorite what, because "Pomeranian Death Squad" sounds like something I want to consume in any form of media I can.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Symphogear is a cool anime.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It seems to be about skimpily dressed cartoon children.

Symphogear is dumb over-the-top action with a gimmick where the main characters sing to fight. It's not high art, but it's a good time. It's the most anime-rear end anime there is, with all the good (and bad) that entails. If you were capable of enjoying anything, you might enjoy it.

BOTL, you are capable of better smug shitposts than 'haha anime fans are pedos'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i notice you carefully tiptoed around actually coming down on one side or the other
It absolutely stars skimpily-dressed teenagers, if that's what you mean.

Who What Now posted:

He didn't call anyone a pedo.

He implied it, pretty obviously??

I don't care for BoTL much and he easily gets a rise out of me. I suppose I took the bait pretty easily, so good job, I guess. I'll drop this here.

• Locked thread