Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Gamma Nerd posted:

Reimu is friends with Yukari, a witch who has the power to control the boundaries between things - and these boundaries can be metaphorical, like the border between life and death, so Yukari's power is completely unfair. Reimu also maintains the Hakurei shrine at the edge of the barrier between Gensokyo (the game world) and the real world.

Also, the guy dressing up as her is Barack Obama, the president of the United States. His political opponents are saying he's weak on immigration (controlling the border of the country).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Captain Fargle posted:

That's the completely inexplicable room before the final boss from FF13. It's not actually the TARDIS.

The final boss has a waiting room?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I don't know if he's disguised as a toilet so he can kill her or get peed on by her. Please tell me it's the former.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Bug Squash posted:

What the gently caress is a gemsona?!

I feel like I'm having a stroke, Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEOd8cc0cg

not fanart

EDIT:

Zemyla has a new favorite as of 21:27 on May 9, 2015

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

And here we have a rare male version of a boobs and butt p-

:stare:

Wait, what the gently caress is wrong with his chest? What's wrong with his arms?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

pssh, nothin personnel kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

Piccolo should be standing on the moon.

• Locked thread