Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Concordat posted:

I'm going to have Kite post two Jojo pictures every time you people post one pony picture.

Sounds like a good reason to post more pony pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Does this even count. That's a real Gundam. (With added T&A.)

John Murdoch has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Feb 20, 2015

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

fool_of_sound posted:

I'm actually not convinced that all Minions fans aren't elaborate astroturfing.

Astroturfing performed by, say...a legion of loyal Minions? :aaaaa:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Isn't this made by some guy with a fetish?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Waffleman_ posted:

How to make a nerd t-shirt:

1. Take a piece of pop culture
2. Put Deadpool or Doctor Who in it
3. Profit

Sometimes you can even put both!

gently caress, man, don't spoil this month's overpriced random box of nerd poo poo.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Cicadas! posted:

Holy poo poo that Lemeza. Whoever made that really knows and loves them some La-Mulana.

Judging from his expression (and drooping cig), I think he just read that tablet a second time. :ohdear:

The Cave Story one is also fantastic and super :3:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Captain Invictus posted:

Is there a specific Marvel comics cover that this is parodying, I really like it as it is(I have it on a shirt, it's rad) but I've been curious if it's actually parodying a specific cover

Nobody answered this so I will! I recognized the Secret Wars logo, so a quick googling got me Secret Wars #10.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Now it just looks like the demons are all fighting to peek up her skirt.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Was not expecting Gunbound fanart to crop up out of the blue.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

All I can see is a young Roger Smith. Not that that's terribly surprising.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm in Europe and it said Taco Bell which confused me because I had no idea what that was in 1993. Maybe they changed it for the home release...

The dialogue got dubbed over to say Pizza Hut but all the signage still said Taco Bell, so that could be it.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Agh, the hell is happening with the door?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Section Z posted:

(No you guys, Jet Jaguar is totally cool :saddowns:)
He is!

U.T. Raptor posted:

iirc, the original batch of Transformers toys was a combination of a couple of unrelated transforming robot toylines, as well.
Yup, Microman. Most if not all of the Transformers that turned into everyday items (and er, Megatron) were originally from Microman; basically take the premise of Transformers and replace giant robots with little alien warriors. Megs even had a pilot's seat for a Microman figure for when he was in cannon form. The non-transforming robot side of Microman came over here as Micronauts and went off in its own weird direction as tended to happen when Marvel made a tie-in comic of a toyline.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Why specifically $15.5 billion? Oh well, all that money and I get to hang out with some cool snakes. Win-win.

And that Thing adventure game stuff just makes me upset because it's not a real game.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Its not an analogy but the Stephen Universe character reminded me of Derpy from My Little Pony, a googly eyed unnamed background character that fans named after an offensive Carlos Mencia joke and after marketing referee to her as the fan name she was quickly pulled from the line except for like a random cameo

There was actually an episode featuring Derpy, and I think they even had to re-dub it because it turned out having a clumsy, cross-eyed character that literally sounded retarded was kind of offensive.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

This is rad, but its proximity to Invictus' post has subsequently led me to ponder Undyne cosplaying as Majima.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Spaghetti time.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

The Skeleton King posted:

Im going to have to block posts from Captain Invictus, sadly. I think he's an alright poster, but my internet is slow as gently caress and takes a painful amount of time to load pictures, and I don't want those long load times being made worse by Undertale poo poo. Sorry Invictus.

Gotta free up the bandwidth for all these foot fetish and incest suicide pics!!!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Pretty sure the mermaid wheelchair thing cropped up a lot in however many ~secretly a mermaid~ Disney channel movies they made.

Also, there are definitely mermaid conventions where people get dressed up in fish tails and get around in wheelchairs.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
The former is clearly a Mimikyu mimicking a Ditto transformed into a Pikachu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

No, that's 18.

• Locked thread