Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

Thats not fan art, it's the season 1 DVD box design

well poo poo, that's what I get for just posting whatever images I have on my HD

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

quote:

Hello, everypony! Let me introduce you our well known Rainbow Dash, now an ashlander dunmer girl from Morrowind!..

quote:

Hi, everypony! This is a concept of the Fluttershy - now an altmer girl in the guar farm. She is the shiest and the tallest =)
Flutty has hands with scars and hasn't a part of her finger, 'cause in the cruel Morrowind not everyone accepts her kindness =(.

quote:

Well, there it is - bosmer Pinkie.
Say truelly, I don't like Pinkie Pie. I REALLY don't like her, even decided not to draw her at all. But I imagined her like bosmer from Dark Brotherhood and I evilly giggled: "DB will be ruined before Nerevarine's coming ".
I've started drawing her - and thought, that she reminds me Noah from "Skydoll". It was turning point for me in attitude to Pinkie. I like her as a bosmer very much and have many ideas to draw her!

quote:

So, now there is AJ, a nordling from Skyrim, and Vaynona. I thought, that for some reasons whole Apple family left their native country and now is living in Morrowind. Maybe, they want to grow apple trees in Vvardenfell and make their small business in this apple-less island!)))

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Vanderdeath posted:

This is official concept art of Giant Robo ep. 6. Not that it matters since it owns and there should be more art of Giant Robo in general.

I agree completely!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

quote:

If only the in-game khajiits were that hot.

quote:

Propaganda poster of the Sixth House: Ash Ghoul reproaches Nerevarine for stealing spoons.

quote:

What to do? It's easy to tell.
Sweep n'wahs out from Vvardenfell.

quote:

Ash Ghoul don't like frost and knee pain. He likes central heating system.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

ArcMage posted:

Why is it in Russian?

The artist is Russian.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lamprey Cannon posted:

C'mon, man. Why you gotta make me want things I can't have?

I have some good news for you.

http://collider.com/pacific-rim-animated-series-details/

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfkEVjAph8

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I wonder if Deviantart has any Ashita no Joe art

Cool.

Uh

Welp

Palate cleanser:

GorfZaplen has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Dec 15, 2014

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Besieged is great for fanart

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:negative:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

Is this a reference to something? I don't know, but it certainly seems like one.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

I was trying to find scans of that Sandman scene where Loki talks about convincing Thor that he was pregnant, then shoving a squirrel up Thor's rear end and corks said rear end, until Thor backs up and "births" the squirrel in a river of poo poo and proceeds to cradle the squirrel as his child, but honestly Loki-tits is probably better for the thread as a whole.

Funnily enough that very sequence was posted in the Badass Panels thread in BSS a few days ago

Uthor posted:

I got you covered.

Sandman 59

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

e: holy gently caress that's huge

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Best mount from the best Zelda games imo

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I have to repost this since this thread has gone way too long without seeing it again

This thread has had too much awesome fanart and not enough weird as of late, imo.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Devo Mojo Jojo one had a profound impact on me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYZcIC6bqU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

I believe in Dog Dads. Mine was a pretty vehement one. Do a bunch of old edits count as fanart?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWt6OQ4Nl4

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

If you've actually read anything by him it shouldn't be a surprise at all, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

If Osamu Tezuka drawing sexy mouse girls shocks you, never read or look up Ode to Kirihito.

• Locked thread