Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Dreddout posted:

I understand that nerds will turn anything into waifus, but why does the blue one have demonic horns?

From what I know from the Ace Combat Zero LP, that character's known as the Demon Lord of the Round Table... So, that.

EDIT: beaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Ramos posted:

Because there's a story? God forbid that.

To elaborate:
-Ace Combat is a cool game series, and specifically Ace Combat Zero in our case has people that like it.
-Ace Combat Zero has a character whose name/title alludes to him being a demon.
-Someone decides to draw the characters as Plane Boys (that part is what I don't get), and incorporates that to his design.

They didn't call him Demon Lord Man Guy Dude AFTER the fan drew him with horns or anything.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Krinkle posted:

I'm real sorry to ask this, the dumbest that's-the-joke question, but why is it low key vore? if I lean in far enough will I see people inside the mouth? Is that a tongue stud or some kind of kirby or a molar? Is the joke just that there's no detail except in the mouth where the artist's boner's heart's desire lies?

I just don't get it and I pbf'ed it and walked right past the right answer and I asked this question anyway. I'm real sorry.

"low key" is kinda like subtle, only not really. So, in that picture for example, the entire rest of the thing (pony maybe? idk) is super plain, just lines, and the mouth is super detailed and obviously the artist paid more attention to it.

EDIT: There's a similar pic going around on tumblr, with some furry lying back on a chair in a very plain style, but with actually detailed feet. Same principle.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

tower time posted:

I don't recognize what franchise the character is from, but instantly recognized the picture its referencing and wish I hadn't.

I think it's from Homestuck, but I have no idea what the picture is referencing.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Nah, it's a reference to an argument about how many guns a spider can hold/shoot.

The answer is 8.

But then how would it walk, smart guy? :colbert:

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Of all the things I see in this thread that I didn't expect to see, this is among my favourites.

It's fanart from the DAICON IV opening animation, as far as I can tell.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Of all the things to crossover with Overwatch, why Pulp Fiction?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

rodbeard posted:

If anything is a numbers station it's the thousands of videos of random CG characters doing nursery rhymes.

Aren't they just click farms? I remember reading somewhere that the concept is to take something that's royalty-free/public domain (like nursery rhymes) so that it can't get taken down by copyright, and then pay people to watch the ads or something?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/MHXU37P.jpg

Probably not :nsfw:, but better safe than sorry.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

^^: Yeah that kind of thing is why I don't care the slightest bit for KH.

Cleretic posted:

I have been shown the only thing I ever want to see Kingdom Hearts do.

Switch out the Keyblade for a light saber, make him the bonus superboss, have no other references to Marvel or Star Wars.

I don't care the slightest bit for Kingdom Hearts, but if what you said happened, I'd buy the series just to catch up and get to live that moment.

Serperoth has a new favorite as of 10:42 on Jul 22, 2016

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

You're missing Chroma Squad from there. :colbert:

Which could count as odd fanart on its own to be honest. A TRPG about running a Power Rangers-esque show, including buying props, doing advertising deals, and seasons.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

FlyinPingu posted:

well c'mon if your fursona is a primate you're barely even trying

Hey man, Evolution tried to make anthropomorphic apes and look where that got us :v:

Internet Kraken posted:

Respect my goosona.

That reminds me of a boss from Metroid Fusion. Is it anything specific, or just "blobs of goo"? I see a headcrab in there so I'm not sure at all.

VV: Oh okay. Didn't think it'd just be one thing, but makes sense.

Serperoth has a new favorite as of 10:36 on Aug 20, 2016

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

MizPiz posted:

I just realized I haven't seen fanart of David Bowie as a JoJo character. How the gently caress does that happen!?

How's this?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Mikedawson posted:

http://imgur.com/a/SjcgE

TBH honest I find it both funny and a little mean, as I'm always worried about my asscrack showing when I sit on a bench or something in public.

The dude got banned for a while too. And later he made a post saying that it was indeed pretty mean, for the record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Rangpur posted:

Does he actually own a Sphynx, then? They're definitely a breed that naturally lends itself to antagonism.

They need to finish the body, Killer Queen has a lot of nice detail there, esp. the gloves.

• Locked thread