Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i quite like the undertale art but i would still be thrilled, thrilled if captain invictus died in a house fire

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ashsaber posted:

(Looks at thread about interesting/obscure series with not a pair of underwear or stupid oversexed design in sight) Hey, I think the guy who posted this wants to literally gently caress children!

Seriously, I know that Goons find it cool to hate on any media to come out of Japan, but imagine what it would be like if someone were to do that sort of leap of reasoning for anything else: 'He likes the Simpsons? Obviously a misogynistic piece of trash because someone in comics can't write a woman who isn't a whore!' Calm down a little and think before you post, even if you don't like Invictus. If nothing else, just put him on ignore, like I did with Paladinus.

yeah, agreed.

seriously. there's no evidence that Invictus is a paedophile, despite his laser-sharp fixation on cutesy media involving small children behaving precociously.

you can't just assume that a poster is a danger to children simply because he gives off an incredibly strong vibe of being so; you might have a strong belief that he has a large collection of tiny velcro shoes in a box under his bed, and that's a valid thought to have, but without any actual proof to verify this, it would be irresponsible to assume that the man is a person of interest to local police in several ongoing investigations.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Say Nothing posted:

Honest mistake! I didn't recognise that it was shad's work

yo this is a pretty damning phrase

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

yo you should stop trying to instigate poo poo in the fanart thread you weirdo

ahaha you're still furious at hogge wild

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

My last post on the subject, but after thinking about it for a bit, as a show of good faith and as an actual tangible apology because I believe actions speak louder than words, for making that lovely comic and subjecting you all to it, when I get my next paycheck I will be donating fifty dollars from it to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I don't make much but that's about half of what I'll have left over after I pay my bills and such, and I believe every little bit counts.

you are severely mentally ill

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Krinkle posted:

I saw a youtube, should have been a podcast really, of some guys talking about the TF2 and dota2 hat economy, and they exclusively read emails sent in by Something Awful Forums Poster Captain Invictus.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

corn in the bible posted:

dont post my fanart, rude af

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Well then there's no way it would have a following in PYF

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i notice you carefully tiptoed around actually coming down on one side or the other

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the saurus is wonderful but i reported you for labelling a warhammer fantasy battle image as warhammer 40k. i hope your punishment is as severe as it is swift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol google just put you on a register

• Locked thread