Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I still love this, and wish there was a second video for the other theme song, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3KUZVkco4g

I thought about doing a search for "Attack on Frozen", but I'm scared that whatever images I find will not be nearly as awesome or metal as the concept images I have in my mind -- which include giant snow monsters and entire landscapes made red with snowflakes of frozen blood -- and I don't want to do that to myself.

But I'll totally let others do it to me.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Dec 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:vince: :vince: :vince:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish I could walk a dog next to this.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

And the moves don't stop

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Screaming Idiot posted:

AND SPEAKING OF MEGAMAN:

:3:

This Owns Real Hard, even though Capcom did totally steal Ride Boarski and every aspect of his design straight from my own brain (except the tusks... I wanted to give him spike-pointed ramming tusks).

Still waiting for an image of Cyber Peacock as a fat greasy :goonsay: neckbeard covered in Cheetos dust.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is that... Is this supposed to be Amateur Surgeon: Frozen Edition? :psyduck:

EDIT: Oh you got this from BUZZFEED, good job! :gonk:

Lord Lambeth posted:

Prequel, which is basically a big sendup of The Elder Scrolls in the style of Homestuck and Problem Sleuth.

And now I know where umalt's avatar came from. Wonderful.

Somebody please post more Attack on Titan stuff.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

And with that, Frozen has officially become the new Twilight.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Somebody please post more Attack on Titan stuff.

Repeating this. I am phoneposting and won't have access to a laptop for a few days, or I'd post some myself.

Most of the AoT fanart I've found on Google has been surprisingly inoffensive. Even the pony stuff is relatively decent.

I don't remember what pages they were posted on, but there were several posts in the 2014 Adult Swim thread that were filled with AoT-related stuff, if anyone feels like digging around for them. Several photos of small children dressed up as Jägers. :3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Fister Roboto posted:

Man just once I'd like to see one of these parodies using the second opening theme. That one's better.

Lies!

LIES FROM THE WOLF!!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Say Nothing posted:

There appears to be a whole genre of '& Knuckles' fanart.

To be fair, Sonic 3 & Knuckles was the best game in that whole drat series and they really need to go back to making Sonic the Hedgehog games more like that. It's a loving tragedy that they ever strayed from the S3&K tradition.

(Sonic Boom owns, though.)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

corn in the bible posted:

They tried and it turned into Sonic 4

Your avatar makes me want to look at Rocko's Modern Life fanart. Somebody post that poo poo.

(Yes, I'm still phoneposting. :()

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

These own.

I am now imagining Elsa dressed as Subzero from Mortal Kombat.

I would play the poo poo out of that.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 07:00 on Jan 31, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

God bless Applebeans! :allears:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

C.M. Kruger posted:

I was trying to find photos of right-side up bats, but this showed up in GIS instead:

Does this mean that Soul Calibur 5 customs count as fanart?

Cuz hoo boy, I got some to post if it does!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Has George Costanza been working out?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It's funny because the Seahawks lost.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Only if it counts as fanart for the purposes of this thread.

Also the custom characters in question were made by me, so I gotta find out from Waffleman_ whether it's cool to submit our own arts here. Waffleman_, is it okay or no?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

oh my god this is wonderful.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nihilarian posted:

I hope he got a raise.

He was standing behind Katy Perry, so probably. :dong::smugmrgw:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Internet Kraken posted:

I didn't know genie magic let you bend your arm like that.

Genies bodies are comprised mostly of air and/or fire. I don't think they have bones. At least, not the same types of bones that regular humans have.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Why are they all holding their elbows up with their hands and forearms facing their bodies like a bunch of crabs? That looks awkward as hell.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mildly Amusing posted:

Well if he won't I will

I will post mine eventually. The problem is my SC5 copy is the Xbox version, which doesn't have the in-game screenshot feature like the PS3 version has, so I have to take photos of all of my dudes on my phone and post those instead.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That fuckin shark, man.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jesus Christ what has Homestuck done to America? :gonk:

Other than prove to be the rallying flag for the Goon Catlady Bitch Faction.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Feb 12, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

a cartoon duck posted:

What's Homestuck?

A bad webcomic for dorks, SJWs, gays, and Tumblr weirdos with terrible opinions.

A trio of Dugtrio Dougs (a Doug trio) with Trios?

Why are there four Trio bars shown? Wouldn't it make more sense to only have three of them?

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 23:10 on Feb 12, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:vince:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Which character does this make George or Kramer?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I need this.

NEED

Agree. Although I could do without the "G" at the end of "HUSTLIN"... this poo poo ain't English class.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't remember if this has been posted here yet or not. Only that GIS didn't turn up nearly enough of it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't think I will ever get tired of crossing Attack on Titan with other things. It's like this magical item that makes anything it comes in contact with awesome. :allears:

Even Homestuck.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is this a :911: joke?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I :love: Cumer

These two are legit rad as gently caress.

War Machine? :stare:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gorilla Salad posted:

But then it would be 'bonies'.

They're Bonies.
They're Bonies.
Leave them alonies.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Waffleman_ posted:

How the gently caress are you gonna kiss her with tape on her mouth, you loving idiot?

Curly is...... not what you would call a "normal" child.

And Rhonda is pretty much only tolerable when she has tape on her mouth. I mean, part of that is her parents' fault, but, still.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Waffleman_ posted:

Thank you for letting me know your somewhat creepy opinions on Hey Arnold characters.

There's nothing creepy about it. Rhonda was a stuck-up bitch. :colbert:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What the gently caress is even supposed to be going on in this picture? Why does the invisible blue-haired man have a crystal ball for a head? Why is he loading what appears to be chalk into some sort of amorphous phantasm gun... thing? How is Green Dude's hand grabbing Invisible Dude's ball-head from behind despite the former's arm clearly reaching for it from the front? Why is Green Dude's afro made out of radioactive plutonium? Why does Green Dude switch grabbing arms between the last two panels? Why everything? :psyboom:

You have no idea how bad I wish I could read whatever's in those speech balloons.

(The rest of those are awesome btw)

Waffleman_ posted:

Thank you for letting me know that you think a character from a Nickelodeon cartoon (or Nicktoon, in the common parlance) is a "stuck-up bitch." That's definitely not doubling down on the creepy.

Edit: Also, said character is an elementary school student.

Thank you for proving that you're a literal Tumblr hugbox-dwelling child that cares way too much about people calling cartoon characters names. And that you've apparently never watched an episode of Hey Arnold in your whole life.

I. M. Gei has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Feb 25, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

who loving cares if someone cares too much about a cartoon character

One time in the Adult Swim thread I called Naruto a "big wet French pussy" for not killing some badguy dude, and Aatrek probated me for it.

So...... I guess Aatrek?

I don't get it. I thought Aatrek loved 9-year-old pussies.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Link already has a stand. Her name is Fi.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

pulp rag posted:

gently caress, I just realized that Skull Kid's stand is the moon.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This owns and I want more.

It looks like Bomberman is trying to casually explode some dude while doing the moonwalk and just failing so awkwardly at it, but also he's angry the whole time.

More Bomberman fanart please.

• Locked thread