Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
can't believe i'm gonna be rooting for Nikki Bella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Mukaikubo posted:

I simultaneously love AJ and am sick of her
same

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Aw, I'm sad I missed Fandango win.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Beef Waifu posted:

cena's not turning heel
carve this on my grave

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

JOBBER ALARM

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

WE THE PEOPLE

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dias posted:

How is Cesaro the heel in this situation?
he's foreign

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

http://en.seoi.net/sokumen/?n=Val%20Venis

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Vinny Mac please grant John Cena's wish to wrestle you by screwing him over at this PPV

tia

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

well i guess signs aren't banned

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Sorry but I'm marking out for Vince
he's a very lovable kind of evil

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

MrDru posted:

is this a Monday night raw or a ppv I can't tell
neither

it's a freeperview Maggle!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Here's your Happy Meal

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

personably

haha i love it when H fucks up

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Please Don't Cum On My Hands And Knees

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Stephanie you are dumb

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

i dont understand
its quite simple:

John Cena

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Red Stardust is frightening

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

The Dusts are finally real heels because they're loving with Mizdow

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I love you Cody

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

goddamn Goldust rules

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

cool. i wish he had actually, y'know, wrestled for the win though

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

hahaha booing Miz and cheering Mizdow

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

just went to get beer. surprised this is still on.

kick some rear end Paige

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

bad

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Tyson Kidd is awesome

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Roman gonna run in and save his buddy
ugh

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

remember when people were saying that bray vs ambrose would be cool and they've done like nothing cool or interesting at all
i think some of the promos have been really good

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

sonicice posted:

Ambrose's music owns
it used to be better, but yes it owns

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

Football carers: you missed the coolest catch I've ever seen for video packages
:drat:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dean Ambrose is dead :(

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Ambrose will never reach the top like John Cena. He's not pure of heart.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Save Bray, Sting!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dean Ambrose is literally committing murder in front of thousands of people

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I want him to attack the ref as well

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Justin Gabriel is going to lose twice in one night.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Going on record saying I like The Bunny

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Reigns somehow makes cursing lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

Remember when people thought Roman Reigns was cool, then they found out he was going to be the next Big Thing so they decided to hate him?
I like his wrestling, I really do. The dude needs serious work on delivery though.

• Locked thread