Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Is there a story behind this? I assume they are all dead, but how did they all die at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

You go back and tell them that I know. That she knows. That OTHERS WILL KNOW.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Face swap gone horribly wrong.

Took me a bit to notice his nose

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

This guy has 207 videos of just sitting and smiling for 4 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW54i24PGw1q7IxciRmgTA/videos

Reminds me of that pipe smoking guy on YouTube with over 4000 videos of him smoking pipes. Can't link because on phone, but his name is Adolfo Mateo.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

The Endbringer posted:

That was cool but no POKOPOKOPIKOTAN

edit: Also, K is for Knell from the ABCs of Death 2 anthology is pretty rad.

Man, that was an hour down a strange YouTube trail. That nana guy is bizarre. 9 years of weird creepy art and.. ants.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Kavak posted:

At least one of those people is dead.

I would hope all of them are by now, but the middle one probably isn't..

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Shady Amish Terror posted:

That video is still one of my favorite things I've found through this/related threads. It's a roller-coaster of emotions, and is incredibly well-made. I recommend anyone who hasn't seen it watch it ASAP. Part of what makes it such an excellent horror piece is that it's very psychological. There's only one or two jump scares to speak of that barely qualify, and at the end the eery atmosphere is also tinged with a sympathetic sadness; this house, and its occupants, have probably been dead for a very, very long time, and somehow one of them doesn't seem to realize it. The repeated phrases, failing to see the house for how it actually is, and hmm,
now why would they still be hearing religious philosophies, I wonder? :)

That artist has also done a lot of other...interesting work. Although it looks like they're now doing...a Minecraft LP? That's sort of an amusing tonal shift.

Oh wow, you weren't kidding. He goes from posting 4 videos a year to multiple weekly. His older videos are worth watching, like the maze drawing and the creepy animations.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Crime on a Dime posted:

Piko piko maze is not creepy in the slightest

The creepiest thing is that she (?) now has a 70 plus part minecraft let's play.. in the year 2018.

Btw, where do you all get that nana identifies as a woman? The voice in the mine craft videos is a male voice.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

What is that exactly? Looks like a deformed moray eel.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Yup, it's also a free asset on the unity store front, so anyone can mess with it

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

"She's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to beliving... until she bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'"

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Not Operator posted:

Someone told me the reason Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth is because the creator wanted her to be someone you could project onto. Whether a kid was happy or sad or whatever, they could look at her and imagine she felt the same way they do.

That thing looks like someone had the same idea, but bungled the execution.

Yeah I get what they are going for, but why is it so grimey?

Edit : Ron mueck was apparently the designer of that. Love his work normally, but there it doesn't work.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Mueck

Autechresaint has a new favorite as of 19:28 on Mar 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Getting some penanggalan vibes out of that..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penanggalan