Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Oh Christ, it's ge cafe :gonk:. Quick, someone post the shower Dildo incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
To quote our lovely Zach Parsons: "Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded."

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Good loving god. I sure hope somebody was merciful and killed it right after that photo was taken.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

peter gabriel posted:

It is the skull of Sarah Jessica Parker have some respect please

I'm sorry but the snout is far too narrow.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
It's almost as if Beksinski was a brony...

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Say Nothing posted:

Brony paints pony... with own blood.

Huh. I've got that same facial expression right now.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

It's... it's going to get hosed, isn't it? :gonk:

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

joat mon posted:

This little guy was guarding an old player piano I was disassembling.

I hope you kept it.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
That's Gacy reincarnated.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
I know that he had a few different clown personas, but I really don't know if that was one of them. However, with that crazy rear end blood-splattered mouth pattern I am more than willing to bet that it is. No honest-to-goodness clown puts that on and thinks "oh yes, this will definitely delight the children!"

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
She must be fun in bed.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

whiteyfats posted:

Um, you are aware poo poo isn't totally painless, even in fake rear end pro wrasslin', right?

*woosh*

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Rough Lobster posted:

Blading sounds like a grand way to contract HIV from the other sweaty, bearded, steroid-needle slamming men who work in wrestling.

Staph infections are far more common. Not necessarily from blading, but from grabbing sweaty, bearded, steroid-needle slamming men who work in wrestling in general.

A TURGID FATSO has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Dec 18, 2016

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

This is a monster that not even Beksinski could have painted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Some years back I was at a gas station in the middle of the night going back home and it was COVERED in what I now suspect were mayflies. The sounds of them crunching under my car was audible as I pulled in and you couldn't step anywhere without destroying them. It smelled like a rotting swamp.