Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

sinking belle posted:

less tvtropes tier piss posting, more awful loving EU garbage

I love the storm trooper pressing his face directly against the glass to see out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

lets see, in star wars EU was there ever a:

race of beings that were serial rapists?

Gonna say Xizor's race from Shadows of the Empire has to count for this.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

well i suppose the rule is if one does it they all do it

Apparently the Falleen showed up on Clone Wars and were all exactly like Xizor so yeah probably lol

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Falleen

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

What happened to Lando? Did he die between the events of Episodes VI and VII?

One of Rey's visions is her in the halls of Cloud City so look for him in the next movie probably.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Fil5000 posted:

You forgot the New Adventures era that came before the TV movie which started off sort of alright I guess then went really loving weird and bad in which the doctor's teen companion... Well, this: http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/NA26_files/Theatre%20of%20War.jpg

Not a huge fan of Doctor Whore Views myself

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Chill la Chill posted:

Odds on Rey sporting a space bikini in episode 8 and/or 9?

Well now I have a new hope!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

P-Mack posted:

This is a joke. It must be. Every other terrible thing in this thread has been real, but not this.

sinking belle posted:

This is the worst thing I've ever read.

and I read one of the Blade Runner sequel novels :smithicide:

There had better not be a loving Brazil EU. I am not going to look it up so I can continue to think that there isn't.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Xenomrph posted:

There's also a Ghostbusters novel that came out after the second movie, it largely reads like a movie novelization for a nonexistent third movie.

It is my understanding that a lot of expanded GhostBusters stuff is rejected treatments for a third movie. Bill Murray apparently shot down a ton of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Have we talked about a bunch of whiney pissbabies making a petition to get Lucas involved with the films again? Because lol.

Cinema Discusso has gone too far.

• Locked thread