Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i really hated the Toilet Lords, they were just lovely Sith Lords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if your favorite character is the blue guy who is a really good at strategy because he likes to look at the art of different alien species you are a smelly poop

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Please don't insult my boy Tarkin

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lol, i just realized obi wan and the relationship he has with the duchess in the clone wars cartoon has the exact same dynamic and roles as padme and ankains, but they are both not insane

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
in bruges but star wars bounty hunters

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
How is the gbs star wars thread more postive then the CD one?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yeah but that makes everyone so angry over there that it then becomes really negative again

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the really funny thing is that all the things people say in that thread about the prequel movies are mostly true, but they don't make them good

like batman and robin is dripping with subtext, that doesn't mean its good

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
but i like the trailer and movie poster threads!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I really love the name Sheev. In a way its the most Star Wars name now.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TK-42-1 posted:

He's got Sorkin's Syndrome. This was highlighted and double underlined by having Spader be the baddie in #2.

The problem with Sorkin is everything he does screams "I am the most boring person in the room". I can enjoy Whedon's stuff even agreeing with the critisms because at least his mono voice can sometimes be fun, I have no loving clue what people see in Sorkin.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh god, imagine a sorkin written star wars

he would ruin tarkin

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like the banks, this star wars is too big to fail

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
clone wars is the perfect show to watch while playing a video game like ftl. you can tune out during the boring episodes and then pay attention to the clone trooper stuff. like its just pretty decent and it actually does some interesting stuff sometimes.

rebels is way better though

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I hereby pledge myself to only play characters with similar names to Sheev in Star Wars RPGs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hi-lo ball, is that the game vinyl lens listeners challenge holodisks buyers to?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

that article is stupid and you are stupid for thinking the article has a point

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Gammatron 64 posted:

I dont, its a bad article and I thought I would share it

If your 22 yr old kids think attack of the clones is the best movie, its not too late to have an abortion

i am sorry for calling you stupid but in my defense you did act like it had a legitimate point somehow when presenting it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I miss the conversation earlier but with all movies turning into franchises the trick is going to be the studios realizing they need to make movies like old serials, instead of doing the whole "everything is connected" avengers thing as time goes on. That is why I am not too worried about Star Wars Rogue One, because it seems to be taking this idea.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

shiksa posted:

oh my god, it's going to be heavy on politics with moffs doing the space opera version of dividing alexander's empire isnt it?

Hey buddy let me tell you about Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

this is pretty great

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Gammatron 64 posted:

Who the gently caress is Snoke really? Where did he come from? Is he human? Does he have anything to do with the Sith? Who are the Knights of Ren? What's their deal? It's heavily implied they Rey is Luke's daughter but not stated outright. Wouldn't people recognize her? Shouldn't she know who her dad is? How are they gonna break the news in Episode VIII if Luke doesn't say anything at the end? In the opening crawl? Offscreen? That's awkward.

I left the theater thinking it was plagueis
It seems like the perfect thing to grab from the prequels to me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its actually a popular meme around smugglers, Ben was rolling his eyes that Han used such an obvious meme.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
tarkin actually smells says EU writer

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The only storm trooper past we need flesh out is Daniel Craig trooper, because he needs to be the Johnny of the series and cameos in each movie as a guard who gets trick in letting the prisoner loose.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am playing tie fighter for the first time and I made sure to have star fighter collisions on because duh but oh my god its terrifying when you are turning around and you almost crash head first into a y wing formation as they swoosh around you

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Booblord Zagats posted:

Proops is great but holy poo poo the interviewer is loving terrible. 6 minutes of stumbling over every word he says and trying to string together a series of name drops and terrible thoughts

please do not be rude to Matt Gourley

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Don't make me your enemy, I will strike you down like I did to Dad Gay. So What

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm unlikely to get Adult onset diabetes and my issues aren't depression related, just anger, so really you'd need a deeper bench.

But seriously why would you even bother to memorize homeboy's name? Like did he give you a superlative handy at a "People who look like an uglier Bill Pullman" convention or what?

he is just a funny comedian and improviser :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's all good capps. I'm just havin fun with it. You keep on keepin on, alright buddy?

...ok

• Locked thread