Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Human Grand Prix posted:

Miku McLaren 2015.

Would finally root for McLaren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
On the other hand, does this mean Vergne stays in as an Andretti driver? It better.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

NBC commentary is the best. Sky is second. gently caress the commercials though.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

The Croc posted:

It was bad when they were fawning over anything Button did in the final few races when they weren't sure he was going to have a drive.

You mean good because Button owns.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

RIP Nick Heidfeld, he never scored won.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I loved the 2013 Force Indias. Indian flag has some great racing colors. This year they turned it to poo poo by adding black all over it.

It turned out awesome by the end of the year.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

quote:

You probably have to think about it like this - A high tempered Spaniard dates a hot Italian model. There is love at first sight and the sex is great, but as the years passes, both of them realizes that the relationship is going nowhere - they can't seem to make the girl pregnant and have a baby because of her medical reasons, the Spaniard tries his best, he goes for hours and hours in the bed till both of them fall asleep from exhaustion, he is really great at it, even if she is hard to manage and won't listen to what the guy wants, he still handles her nicely even if her other boyfriends struggles with that, but the baby still won't come. They got close two times to adopting a baby, but one German guy always got chosen by the adoption agency instead of them. In the end, the Spaniard gives the girl last chance, because she has got a new doctor (Allison), and he might help them, but it doesn't work as fast as Spaniard would want to, because he knows that the best years are going behind him very fast, and he really badly wants the god damned baby. They have a few small fights here and there which in the end lead to splitting up. The girlfriend stays with the nice but somewhat quiet Finnish guy with whom they already had a baby back in 2007, so they might try it again, but the Finnish guy is bored and invites his best friend to join them in three-some, and as it happens - it's the German who stole the previous two babies from Spaniard, but the girl forgives him because he is really nice as well and might give her another baby. After few months the girlfriend sees in her Facebook page how much good things the guy says about his new girlfriend and how he has always admired her, so she starts to poo poo talk her ex in front of her family and other friends. The end.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Last year's Bahrain race was really good.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Norns posted:

Formula E is awesome and I hope it does well.

The dental drill noise takes some getting used to though.

The noise makes me feel like I'm watching some sci-fi thing and I love it.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Took me a minute to figure out this was the username assignment for the writeups, and not just a free form random insult against Ferrari, Vettel and Kimi.

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Rhopunzel posted:

Bold prediction: The McLaren will be so bad Alonso will pull a Mansell and retire from F1 midseason.

Only if Kimi does too and they join NASCAR together.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I wish Lewis still had his yellow helmet, didn't like his last year or this year.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

gret posted:

Did Mercedes make both Lewis and Nico switch helmet schemes since they both used to have yellow helmets?

Oh was that really the reason? I think Nico's all black one looks good, honestly can't remember what he had before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

What about Sutil? Wasn't he signed by Sauber too? Is he suing?

• Locked thread