Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

So I breezed through the first season of Sirens today and I have to say I really liked it. I won't say it's the best comedy on TV but as someone interested in medicine and also sitcoms it was definitely enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I'm an EMT, and the medicine part is weird for me- it gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong. Like how they don't do CPR at all on the pulseless anaphylactic patient in the first episode, even while they wait for the Epipen to kick in. If there's no pulse the epi isn't going to go through his system at all, and even when you're putting the pads on any cardiac arrest patient, one person is going to be doing compressions and breaths. But then they'll get little details right, like how they always check level of responsiveness right off the bat.

Yeah it's a comedy so I'm not watching it for accuracy, but I definitely recommend it for the comedy.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Since Friday was his birthday, I'll just let everyone know, whether it's for your kids or you just want a bit of nostalgia, all of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is available to stream on Amazon Prime!

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Does anyone know what episode of The Birthday Boys season 1 has the sketch about the two people who know the secret recipe for Coke being in the same room? Every time I try to recommend the show to people I know I want to show that sketch but I can't find it online anywhere.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

John Big Booty posted:

I have not seen an ending that hilariously bad in quite some time. The characters thwart a school shooting with the POWER OF DANCE.

Too bad this is used in a terrible show because I bet it'd be right at home in that new Twin Peaks stuff David Lynch is doing for Showtime.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

syscall girl posted:

It has Killer Mike, which is nice

Jesus Christ it's been loving forever since Frisky Dingo was on air and I found out NOW Killer Mike was Taquil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I can't imagine that it's even the best wilderness survival movie starring Daniel Radcliffe.

That would be Swiss Army Man :ssh: