Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Inzombiac posted:

One day I will marry Reggie Watts. We will still bang chicks but there will always be an unspoken connection between us.

One day, when we are old, he will look across the room at a dinner party and give me a warm smile. It is then that I know our love is real and eternal.

I have similar feelings about Reggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Why is all of MASH up, except for the finale? Bizarre.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Sadly yes. They were great.

Father Ted?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Twitch posted:

I really liked Re-Animator, it's an H.P. Lovecraft story reimagined as an 80s college movie. The guy who plays Herbert West loving nails it.

Re-Animator and Evil Dead 2 make a Hell of a double feature. I don't know if Evil Dead 2 is still streaming, though.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Captain Lavender posted:

Star Trek Chat - I just noticed its all on there.

Did Enterprise ever get good enough to watch? Anything worthwhile there?

And if you had to choose between Voyager or Deep Space 9, which would you watch?

I like seasons 3 and 4 of Enterprise. Seasons 1 and 2 aren't always terrible, just fairly boring mpst of the time.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

wormil posted:

No, sorry, Enterprise was terrible, legit awful. Capt Quantum Leap was terrible, his character was terrible, and continuity was worse than any show I've ever seen, worse than I believed was possible from professionals. And to pile it on, because it really deserves it, many major actions with consequence happen off screen. And the entire series is a time travel plot.

Eh, I admit, part of the reason I like Enterprise is my man crush on Scott Bakula from when I watched Quantum Leap as a kid.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

The best episode of Voyager was the one where 7 of 9 fought The Rock, and Jeffrey Combs was there.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Captain Lavender posted:

I want to contribute, but I really don't have anything noteworthy I can find. Soo... Crocodile Dundee is up?

Some of the jokes reeeeally don't go over well these days, but mostly it's still super-charming.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

syscall girl posted:

That's not a knife mate, this is a dynamite fishing, Colombian drug dealing, bat guano sucking sniper mission and an Aussie ripoff of that fat middle easterner guy in Raiders. He's so incompetent. Watch out blokes here comes a stingray I'm going to hug it...

Isn't most of that number 2? It ain't good.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

The final season of Peep Show is up on Hulu now. Thank God.

I'm gonna miss this show.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

That new Pee Wee movie was weird and not that good. Had a few good bits, but meh. Good for Paul Reubens, though. You could tell he was having a blast.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

ninjahedgehog posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, Jurassic Park!

It's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

John Big Booty posted:

Dave fled across the desert and Todd Margaret followed him.

nice