Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

...of SCIENCE! posted:

The entirety of Pee-Wee's Playhouse is on Netflix now, even if you don't have childhood nostalgia for it it was a super important and influential show that a ton of talented and successful people were involved with at varying points in their careers and is totally worth a watch.

Oh man I wish I could still do drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
I don't know if it's new to Netflix or not, but Chinatown is up and it loving rules

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
It's been on for a while now, but if you haven't seen There Will Be Blood you really need too. It's one of the best movies ever made.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Edminster posted:

could u describe what changes you would make in exhausting detail

thanks in advance

Make it a boat and not a Choo choo

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

syscall girl posted:

Maybe get Michael Bay to produce. Some kind of hard nosed military tough guys played by idk, Adam Baldwin types.

I could see it.

The big paddle is powered by kids noooo

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
I hate that little kid at the end of the Ty Peek-A-Boos commercial so loving much

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
There's a movie about ChristianMingle made by ChristianMingle on Netflix. It's called ChristianMingle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Watrick posted:

Holy poo poo, you weren't kidding. I wonder how much Lacey Chabert was paid to do it.

I never lie about ChristianMingle