Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

nomates is going to destroy smoobles in a fiecre battle to the dEATH.

it doesnt matter if he starts crying because he is going to win and soon smoobles will be as dead as bwatts' sister

thank u bacalou

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
how many corpses will no-mates leave in his wake

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Dance Marine

Sorry for your loss OP

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sorry op but i find it difficult to believe nomates would do anything other than curl up into a ball of fecal stained clothes when faced with the prospect of having sex with a woman

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

sorry op but i find it difficult to believe nomates would do anything other than curl up into a ball of fecal stained clothes when faced with the prospect of having sex with a woman

drat

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bo-Pepper posted:

classic nomates

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

my condolences, op

tao of lmao

boy that smoobles meme just gets funnier and funnier

WindmillSlayer

wth posted:

its clever

GoodbyeTurtles

smobopld agen!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wth posted:

smoobled again, lol!

tao of lmao

agreed

GoodbyeTurtles

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

smoobled again, lol!

now we have to kiss :blush:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

we are not talking about smoobles anymore we are talking about nomates soiling himself when confronted with a pliable vagina

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Bo-Pepper posted:

we are not talking about smoobles anymore we are talking about nomates soiling himself when confronted with a pliable vagina

someone is dead you sicko

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
saboten

Bo-Pepper posted:

yes

thank u bacalou

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

CAT BRUSH posted:

someone is dead you sicko

i don't believe it maybe friendly craig just blames his sister's untimely death on nomates but we all know he is as incapable of indirect murder as he is maintaining an erection

ulvir

Bo-Pepper posted:

that nomates sure was smoobled, innit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

i don't believe it maybe friendly craig just blames his sister's untimely death on nomates but we all know he is as incapable of indirect murder as he is maintaining an erection

he's got a bad case of smooble-dick

saboten

if anyone mentions smoobles after this post im gonna slit their fuckin throat...... ya get me

thank u bacalou

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

saboten posted:

if anyone mentions smoobles after this post im gonna slit their fuckin throat...... ya get me

:I

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

sm....smoo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

smoooooooo

ulvir

smoobie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

smoobles!

ulvir

:suspense:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

BYOB 8.2: waiting for saboten to murder me

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

:ohdear:

thanks Manifisto!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Dimp Steer Bebbeh

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

smoobles is the sound of liquid poo poo smoobling out of nomates' rear end at highway speeds following his shame orgasm at viewing a bra strap

ulvir

Bo-Pepper posted:

smoobles is the sound of liquid poo poo smoobling out of nomates' rear end at highway speeds following his shame orgasm at viewing a bra strap

GoodbyeTurtles

youre fucken dead m8, sabo is proper mental

GoodbyeTurtles

Bo-Pepper posted:

shame orgasm

is there any other kind??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

youre fucken dead m8, sabo is proper mental

staboten

saboten

thank u bacalou

Diqnol

Ban everyone in this thread talking about that boring green guy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

now I'm dead like bwatts sister.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Ban everyone in this thread talking about that boring green guy

hey saboten's a lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

Bo-Pepper posted: