Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

not that I would know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

whys everyone whispering

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Welsh Rabbit posted:

whys everyone whispering

i pooped a little bit

cuntman.net

we're going to get a subforum called the drunk tank and if you post anywhere but there while drunk you get probated

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sleepy Owl posted:

we're going to get a subforum called the drunk tank and if you post anywhere but there while drunk you get probated

:shrug:

then you would miss out on all of my incredible posting and pictures

cuntman.net

you can come back when your sober

cuntman.net

im going to lurk the drunk tank waiting for someone to post their credit card info

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sleepy Owl posted:

you can come back when your sober

It's so hard to tell with me, though.

cuntman.net

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's so hard to tell with me, though.

no it isnt because you always tell us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

Sleepy Owl posted:

no it isnt because you always tell us