Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hobbesmaster posted:

just use keil and cmsis

or gcc

edit: for the STs, I assume those toolchains are just fine for nxp as well though

keil satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

JawnV6 posted:

this idea’s going over like a lead balun!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sapozhnik posted:

gently caress device trees gently caress raspberries pi gently caress everything

i ain't got time to get a phd in whatever semi-undocumented stupid mmio layout description language the linux gophers are using this week

:agreed:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hobbesmaster posted:

the thing I don't understand about the rpi is projects go down like this:
start up: woah cool this prototype based on a rpi works great! now we can just get someone to lay it all out on one board and we'll have a product! what's a 30 board pilot going to run?
Broadcom: lol no
startup: huh?
Broadcom: 3k minimum *spam filters startup's email*
startup: hey disty what the gently caress how do I buy Broadcom stuff?
disty: can I interest you in some nice ti processors?

its easy. you buy rpis and desolder the processors and

• Locked thread