Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

RandolphCarter posted:

Re-listening to old episodes and just finished the phantom of the open, and I think this might be the funniest story they’ve done. Like even without the riffing it’s so dang bonkers.

That one, and The Rube are probably my all time favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Digital Jedi posted:

I want to live in the reality where Steven Seagal beats Diana Feinstein for a senate seat

He'd be on the path to becoming president. It would own.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dr Christmas posted:

Dave and Gareth are on the QAnon Anonymous 200th episode to have their brains melted learning about JP Sears, a life coach-turned-comedian-turned-right wing hack, who has apparently reached heights of popularity few people can even dream of.

It ruled especially the end of the episode where they had to censor out what Dave said he was going to do to the guy.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

is it less preachy than modern dollop episodes?

They just read a paper from way back and riff on it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's incredibly good.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How bad is the Rodney King episode? I skipped it because I don't want to hear blackpilled Dave.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Is it just me or has the audio engineering on the last couple of the past times episodes been really bad?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DrNewton posted:

I noticed that since Gareth has been on the road, his audio equipment has not been achieving its 1full potential.

I ... just ... don't care to be honest. I am listening for free, and Gareth's career to soaring. I want the best for him.

Oh poo poo I forgot he was on tour, that also explains his computer's fans being super loud at the end of last episode. Lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SalTheBard posted:

The sub plot of this episode with dude falling asleep in the front row is loving hilarious

no idea how you fall asleep with dave screaming like that lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

All the baseball ones are excellent. Dollar Drink Night, Rube, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

LonsomeSon posted:

I can’t imagine spending four hours watching one YouTube video about anything, that poo poo is absolutely loving bizarre.

You could just tell me “a guy from YouTube is bad” and I would believe you without evidence because I’ve seen YouTube content in the past.

4 hour dave baseball episode when???