Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I think my favorite bat poo poo episode is jet pack madness, history is George Washington’s teeth, and sports is for sure the Rube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks for posting these, the aerospace academy took one hell of a turn.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

New York to Paris is such a great episode and I hope Adomian comes back one day.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Re-listening to old episodes and just finished the phantom of the open, and I think this might be the funniest story they’ve done. Like even without the riffing it’s so dang bonkers.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Do not go to the Epstein thread if you’re not prepared for some serious :crackping:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

1908 New York to Paris Car Race

Seconding. One of the best, wish Adomian would guest again.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The Phantom of the Open should be a movie

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I will be watching this when it’s not $20 to rent.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Past Times is such a killer concept, and executed well. Wish I wasn’t broke and could afford the Patreon

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

L’il Garfy

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I can’t believe there isn’t any tape of that game

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Jet Pack Madness.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Wish they would do another England season, all of them were fun.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Just relistened to the rube. Forgot the funniest part was at the end when Dave said he didn’t want the podcast to get political.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Lisa Frank this week, very excited to hear this madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I can’t wait for the tenth anniversary episode. Adomian and Kilgariff as guests should be killer.