Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Party in Macri's Bunker.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cuando pases por starbucks, traeme mi frappuccino

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

And Macri is ahead :eyepop:

Good lord

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Azran posted:

Am I the only one who's more afraid of Scioli than Macri? :v: I guess I really don't like the idea of 4 extra years on top of 12 more by the same party, especially due to the rampant corruption.
That said, I fully expect Macri to also be a corrupt president because :lol: Argentina.

ill never understand why the assholes in fpv didnt put randazzo for pres since he seemed to do his job fairly well

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
macri is no doubtedly gonna suck, and scioli aint no better, but at least its not massa with his epic plan to annihilate drugs and drug dealers by going into villas and loving poo poo up

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Azran posted:

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It's going to be interesting to see where the parties that got left out and their supporters place their votes.

itll be a hell of a lot more interesting to see just how much poo poo the parties are gonna fling at each other

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
with either macri or scioli as possibilities, let's go with absolutely.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

icantfindaname posted:

i mean i'm as good a leftie as anyone here on SA but peronismo seems like such a clusterfuck disaster even i'm happy this guy won

my favorite part of the past few years has been that every single time in "RADIO NACIONAL", without fail, every morning, the stupid as gently caress hosts would ask "But what IS peronism?" trying to redefine it every week and it was like mental chinese water torture holy poo poo i wanted to punch that loving radio into orbit

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
and apparently almost the entire staff of La Nacion protested against that article that tried to redeem the 70s military coup

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"hey you know there were groups of terrorists before, so 10 years of murdering people willy nilly is a-ok also the french totally deserved getting murdered because some dude approved bombing iran" - both literal arguments i've heard in the past week, one of them on a major newspaper

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

How long will it take for Télam/TV Pública/Radio Nacional to flip to being pro-Macri?

encuentro is gonna get ravaged like a nubile young woman on a viking raid and that makes me upset

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

qnqnx posted:

I'm clearly agringado

CALHA BOQUINHA FILHO DA PUTA GRINGO VIADO NOSSA NOSSA PELE E O REY DE FUTEBOL MEU DUS CARALHO NOSSA QUE ISSO MANO

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Markovnikov posted:

lol, pretty sure this hasn't existed for the past like 15 years.

Maybe Cronica.

i understand what these past 8 years the govt has been trying to do with national production but the only worthwhile thing i've ever seen that was produced in this country have been the Crónica Plaques

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Mozi posted:

yo soy el batman

Dr Pavel. Soy cía.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Future Days posted:

Sounds like whatever we're going to face un Argentina in the next few years. :smith:

nah, it's more likely gonna be privatization and getting a new one torn open in the international market
im also gonna throw in the possibility of getting deeper in debt but lets see how that works out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Markovnikov posted:

This does make me wonder, what can be done to stop corruption? Because I think it is not endemic only in LA or under developed nation, it's just rampant there, but it it present everywhere. Maybe it is just a part of the bureaucracy associated with democracy, that we will have to live with forever?

I foresee a lot of retroactive purges with the new government in Argentina. Corruption scandals will start popping up everywhere.

i doubt that in the history of mankind there has ever been a corruption free government, just due to human nature and the fact that there are so many cogs in the machine, one is bound to mess up. And yeah, after that La Nacion article that told people to stop seeking revenge against the military men who headed the coup, I fully expect some revisionism, and a lot of new scandals to suddenly pop up, quite a few of them fake too.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

hecko posted:

$1000 Luca Prodan.

Yes.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Non Serviam posted:

I think that their interest in Latin America is dwindling though.

we can only pray

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmaoooo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bagual posted:

also available as a documentary series in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfCpd4ibH3c

also, the government tried a ban on using official pics of the president for memes, which sparked a blowback and eventually a report on meme creators, who are exactly the types you'd expect

O CRIADORSINHO DE MEMESINHO

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bagual posted:

Sooo Zezé Perrela, the senator whose farm was the center of the half-a-ton-o-cokecopter debacle just had a taped conversation between him and Aecio released

he says, verbatim "I don't do anything wrong, i just traffic drugs"

Aecio then laughs, nervously

is this peak latin america or what

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bagual posted:

soooo uruguay is set to have marijuana in pharmacies this week

guess who's an hour away from the border :whatup:

unfortunately it's probably just montevideo for now :eng99:

macri take notes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Ghost of Mussolini posted:

Esto con los milicos no pasaba

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Nossa hueahuehuehuahueha que e isso meu deus vai toma no cu fdp huehaubehdhsua ta tranquilo ta favoravel ta tranquilo ta favoravel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Brazil huehuehuehuehueahuehaueahu

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Baile de favela

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ta tranquilo ta favoravel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Vai toma vai toma seu gostosa

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Loling hard at Merdapostar

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Ghost of Mussolini posted:

The constitutional court has dismissed the blocking request on the abortion reform in Chile. This means that there will be legal abortion in 3 cases: threat to the life of the mother, dead fetus, and rape.

Step forward is a step forward

thats a good step forward im honestly shocked

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yesterday mid class they told us about it and the prof told us to be careful and not go to any manifestations alone.
Whatever happened to those guys that got taken during that large maldonado march a month or so ago? After the bad press i really doubt they werent released, right?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Nice name. Please manage my rock band

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
so a vote passed to lower pensions and people went out on a gigantic protest

https://my.mixtape.moe/pegnjw.mp4
seen: Police force repressing violent protester

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Cant wait ti read clarins take on this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

wateroverfire posted:

You're just laying the blame at the feet of colonialism or the US or whatever else instead of dumbass ideology.

its not the only thing, but it is a really big part of why we're so hosed. like, almost fundamentally so

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

"Colonialism isn't relevant to Latin America" is a pretty wild take. I don't really understand how someone could say Marxism is more so.

for real

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

wateroverfire posted:

I mean ok...let's accept that for the sake of argument. How does that help in terms of unfucking things? Like we say "colonialism was to blame!" and then what?

Please point to the part where i said acknowledging the consequences of colonialims would automatically solve all our issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Macri.