Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Might Final Fight comes to Virtual Console tomorrow. It is okay. If you want to see dwarf Haggar it is worth playing.

I wish Battle Circuit would come out for something. It used to be on GameTap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

the only typical 2d beat em up that i like is castle crashers, and even it is only kinda okay. i dunno, i just don't think the genre is very good. i enjoyed them as a kid but i need more out of a video game nowadays

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The White Dragon posted:

you never played this you goddamn liar

i like dynasty warriors and streets of rage 2, streets of rage 1 was cool how you could kill the villain and then take over his organization. was that in the original or was it added for the sega cd? i still feel bad about that, i played it with my dad and then chose to become the new villain and beat up his character. my logic was he was on his last life

one summer i got a mame thing that sorted all my games into genres and i played every beatemup and every 'adult' game

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
how has no one said metal gear rising?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Cyra posted:

how has no one said metal gear rising?

because it's hack n slash you fox butthole

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Streeets of Rage Remake hands down.

Streets of Rage 1 2 and 3 were great games but i always wished they were one big game with more characters, more levels and the level progression changed occasionally.

loving hell, here comes Streets of Rage remake that does all that and is true to the engine/graphics/games.

Play it imps. PLAY ITR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusMcChrist
Dec 7, 2008
Battletoads and Double Dragon on the NES and Batman Returns on the SNES. River City Ransom was great but I never owned it, so I didn't get nearly as much time put in as those two.

• Locked thread